Chapter 56: 6996 Forever

DAY 213

The 5986 is now official! Everyone knows! They themselves told everyone.

If GokuderaxHaru is 5986, me and Tsuna is 2707. Well, I was born at July and it is the 7th month. I actually want 30 because it is the date of when I was born but, Dr. Shamal fandom number is 30.

No one has a fandom number of 7 here in KHR. Bluebell is 6.

"Omedeto Gokudera-nii!!" I congratulated him.

"Gokudera-nii is too long. Make it shorter" he said. He's picky.

"hm...then, how about Haya-nii? It's more shorter" I said.

"hn. Better!" he ruffled my hair. Not only Gokudera is my brother, Bianchi is my older sister. I also placed her at the same level as my sister, Venus.

KRIIING!

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I yelled as I stood up from the couch. I arrived at the door and opened it. It revealed Chrome. As usual, she's in her Kokuyo uniform.

"Chrome! What brings you here?" I asked. "come in" I said.

She didn't hesitate. Hm...what brings her here.

We both sat at the living room. Before I could speak, Chrome spoke first.

"My family is here" she said. My jaw dropped.

TYL Chrome said that! She said that she met her family!

"have you seen them?!" I asked.

She nodded. "I saw them from afar. I saw them today, a while ago. It seems they just came from France" she said.

Yeah...I read that Chrome was raised in France. That is why Chrome kissed Tsuna in the cheek, it is a sign of greetings. I'm not bothered by it though.

"Jewel-san, what will I do?" she asked.

Yeah...her parents left her. Neither of them even planned on saving her life.

Her mother...wouldn't even give one of her kidney's to Chrome. Including the father.

"do you...hate them? Your parents I mean" I asked.

"I'm not angry but...I don't want to meet and see them" she replied.

"where's Mukuro?"

"at Kokuyo..." she replied.

...

"let me talk to him first" I said with a pair of serious eyes.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Chrome is at a room in Kokuyo. While I am with Mukuro in the theatre. He's sitting down and I'm standing. What a gentleman!

"have you heard?" I asked him.

"of course. Nagi's parent's are here" he replied.

"do you plan doing something?" I asked.

"kufufu! It is Nagi's choice" he said.

"Nagi is no more. Nagi died when you saved her. There is no Nagi! There is only Chrome!" I yelled.

"what is the difference?" he had the nerve to say!

"Mukuro! Nagi and Chrome are different! Nagi is antisocial! Has no friends! Chrome has friends! She has power and the resolve to live!" I yelled.

"Kufufu! Lower your voice or Chrome will hear you saying bad things about Nagi" Mukuro smirked. For once, his laugh was annoying.

"listen you pineapple! Chrome doesn't want to go back to the past! She lives in the present! She wants to live as Chrome! Not Nagi!" I yelled at him.

He was pissed when I called him pineapple. He deserves it!

"where is this going? What do you need?" he asked.

"Do you love Chrome?" I asked. He was silent. "again, do you love Chrome?"

"answer me!" I yelled.

"no, I don't" he replied.

So...he really doesn't have feelings for her. He's just using her as a tool. A chess piece.

"I love both Nagi and Chrome" he continued.

Huh?

"If I say that I only love Chrome, how about Nagi? She is still her. If I say that I only love Nagi, what about Chrome?" he stated.

Then, he stood up.

"you are the one who is wrong. Nagi is not dead, if she is, she would not be scared to meet her parents, she would forget them but, she still remembers them" He said as he passed me.

"If Nagi is dead, she wouldn't have ever met Mukuro and become Chrome" he said as he left.

I grinned...Ahahaha! I can't believe he fell for it! An illusionist fell for an act and a lie!

I secretly followed him. He's with Chrome.

"Nagi..." Mukuro said. "which do prefer more? Nagi or Chrome?" he asked.

"Chrome. Since...you were the one who gave that name" Chrome replied.

"Chrome, have your feelings for me changed?" he asked. 6996 all the way.

Then, he lifted Chrome's chin, making her look at him. What a pineapple.

He looked at my way. Uh-oh, he knows. He smirked and an illusionary space surrounded them both.

Minutes later, the illusionary space disappeared. The both them weren't there.

I realised, the both of them left! That Illusionary space was just an illusion to make them leave! Σ(° ☐ °|||)

"P-p-p...PINEAPPLE HEAD!!!!" I yelled.

Ugh! Now I need to look for them again! Aaaah! You'll pay for this pineapple head!

It will be a battle of Illusions! I swear,I'll make you pay.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Heh! Found ya you pineapple head!

I see him, with Chrome. They are now both in normal clothes. Chrome looks so pretty!

Hm...now that I think of it...did Chrome escape from the hospital? Or something else?

"there she is!" I heard a woman yell. It was...Nagi's mother. With her is her husband. They ran going to Chrome.

"Nagi!" her mom yelled.

What will Chrome do? What I say is...accept them. Forgive them.

Because...like me. My father...they said that he has an affair with someone else. I won't believe it! Even if it is true! I'll do something!

"please accept and forgive them...Chrome" I muttered.