Chapter 10: A Fight I Enjoyed

DAY 14

Yup! Time to go back home! We rode a plane going back home.

We were not expecting this.

When we went home, Tsuna's house was full of graffiti. Saying:

1)We rule!

2)The "merciless gang" will rule!

3)Get out losers!

4)You suck!

And more.

Tsuna was very angry. We went inside to see maman and the others.

They said that a gang mysteriously appeared in Namimori. Stealing things, robbing people,  beating people up and vandalising walls.

Maman was a victim in vandalising. Tsuna ran out to look for them.

"Jewel, let's go" Reborn hopped on my shoulder and I ran after him.

Tsuna went HDWM and flew. He looked around and saw nothing so he came back down. He wasn't HDWM anymore.

Day 14,

We just came back from Italy and a new problem rose. A gang suddenly appeared in Namimori doing evil deeds.

We couldn't find them.

                                                   -Jewel

DAY 15

Day 15,

The gang didn't do anything this day. There was no sign of them.

                                                     -Jewel

DAY 16, 17 AND 18

Day 16,

We stopped looking for them. Nothing happened that day.

                                                     -Jewel
Day 17,

I went to buy food for all of us and I got into trouble. I ran into 3 guys.

(remember the episode when Tsuna and the others went to the beach and there are 3 guys that are fake lifeguards, that is them)

They were trying to hook up with me. I wasn't wearing my ring, so I can't do anything.

They brought me to an empty alley and pinned me to a wall.

Before they touched me, Tsuna came to the rescue. I was blushing in a really deep shade of red.

It was kind of ruined when Kyoko came. *sigh* They were together and Tsuna felt my presence.

*stab in the heart* I feel like being stabbed whenever I remember it. We all went back home and Tsuna carried the bags for me.

He really is such a gentleman! ^_^

                                                     -Jewel

Day 18,

nothing special. Just that Tsuna stumbled and landed on me. Our position was so akward! Good thing we were alone in his room.

I was just at his room because we were playing with his video games!

                                                 -Jewel

DAY 31