Chapter 3: Cheating, Betreyal and Problems

I went to school by the help with my brother. He owns a car.

As I walked at the corridor, students whispered. Probably from yesterday.

Carl came rushing to me.

"Jewel I'm so sorry!" he apologized. I plan on pretending to not know.

"About what? Why are you apologising?" I asked innocently.

He stayed silent for a while. Will he tell me or not? He should, because I am his girlfriend.

"For..." he's eyes tells me that he's thinking.

"Carl, there you are~" I heard Molly's voice.

That sweet sickening voice sent pain and realization all over my body. No, no, no... No!!!

"Oh, Jewel! I watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn and it was boring. Sorry I didn't liked it. The graphics was low and I didn't like the plot." she smiled.

"What's with the crappy quality and all? And Tsuna's mother is such an idiot, such an airhead that it's annoying."

It's like she stabbed me a million times-no, she killed me a million times. You don't judge anime's by it's graphics! Later on the graphics will get better! And you need to wait for the real battle to start. You just can't say it's boring.

"It's okay, if it's not your type it's fine." I forced a smile. The truth is, I want to slap you in the face.

"I'll be going then." I went inside my classroom and my classmates were laughing at me.

I ignored them and held back my tears and anger.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

It was dismissal and I stayed in my classroom. I didn't feel like going home.

Carl suddenly entered. I was shocked. He went in front of me.

"Carl, what are you-" he suddenly kissed me. I tried to break free but his hand is at the back of my head.

He let me go. He looked into my eyes and said "I love you".

"I love you too" I hugged him. I don't want to believe that it's him and Molly. Please no... I love Carl.

He kissed me again and then suddenly unbotton my blouse. I broke free and said "No, I'm not yet ready."

"It won't hurt." he assures me.

"I'm not yet ready. I'm not yet sure." I looked away.

KHR WORLD

Tsuna's POV

"Eeehhhh! He's forcing her!" I panicked.

"Dame-Tsuna, this is not for 14 or 15 year olds, so go out and get ready for school." Reborn said.

"Summer vacation just started today!" I yelled at him. "And can we do anything to stop him?"

"I'm afraid, there's nothing we can do. Their at a different world." Reborn looks pissed about it.

I looked back at the small device.

Jewel, please be safe

REAL WORLD

Jewel's POV

My phone suddenly started ringing.

"Boys and girls be ambitous

Boys and girls keep it real

Boys and girls be ambitous

Boyd and girls keep it real~" my phone rang.

I got my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jewel, where are you? I'm at the entrance and your not yet there." my brother wondered.

"I'll be there in a minute." I replied and turned off my phone.

"I'll go now, bye." I kissed Carl's cheek and left. Saved by the bell!

I entered my brother's car and Venus was there.

"How come you're late?" he asked, not angry. We didn't leave yet.

"I was with... Molly?" I looked outside and saw my boyfriend with Molly, kissing.

My older siblings looked at where I'm staring and was shocked too.

"Oh, Jewel I'm sorry." Venus looked at me.

I started to cry. Carl doesn't know that this car belongs to my brother. We just bought this days ago and I didn't tell him.

We waited for them to leave and Venus went out from the frontseat and sat beside me at the backseat. She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, Jewel. There are also times that your first love is really not meant for you." she says.

"But you and Felix... your first love is your lover, until now." I sobbed.

"Hush now." Venus comforted me.

"We won't tell mom and dad." Felix points out.

"Yeah, please don't." I wiped my tears.

When we parked at our house, we heard glasses breaking. My older siblings told me to stay in the car and they went inside the house.

"Mama! Papa! Why are you both fighting?" I can hear Venus' voice.

"Your papa slept with another woman!" I heard mother's voice.

Slept... with another woman? Then he...

"Don't believe your Mom! Our company's rival told that so our family will fall apart!" Father explained.

"top lying!" I heard another glass material get broken.

Both my siblings calmed down mother, and father was kicked out of the house.

We did nothing. If we let Father stay, Mother will kill him. Mother loved him but knowing that he slept with another woman, she went insane.

We three siblings tried to change her mind but nothing.

I'm now in my room, alone. It's dark, cold, lonely, scary and depressing.

My boyfriend cheated on me. He even kissed me! We even almost had-

"Aaahhh!" I screamed. I cried after that.

We kissed lot's of times. We went to many dates and more. My best friend, Molly, betrayed me and told me that KHR was bad.

Now, my parents are fighting! Father slept with another woman and he denies it.

Why? Why did this happen? Someone please help me. I hugged my knees and cried.