Chapter 21: Realising It

DAY 45

Jewel's POV

We're at Namimori middle again. We went here to enroll.

The reason why Hibari was at my room the other day is because Reborn asked Hibari if I can enroll and Hibari allowed it.

We got papers and started filling information. Classes start on September and now it's August.

Name: Jewel Caster

Age: 14

Address: Sawada residence (I don't know where do Tsuna lives)

Parents: blank (Hibari told me not to put, so...don't put)

Description about yourself: Short, has brown hair, have fair skin, no pimple and freckles, smart, good in sports, love music, and love anime.

Done! My paper is done!

I don't know where do Tsuna lives and I don't know what street is where his house is.

Hibari told me not to put my parents name so...I didn't place any. Hibari forced the woman to accept my paper too, sheesh.

I'm cool with Hibari now. I'm not scared of him because of my dream but I'm still scared cause he bites people to death.

The others finished theirs and we explored the school again. They added more rooms and they made a small garden too.

We went to see the garden and it was beautiful. Their were floweres and plants.

I looked at the lilies and it was pretty to watch.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tsuna giving red roses to Kyoko.

Thug! Thug! Thug!

My heart aches so bad right now. I clenched on to my chest. It hurts....why?

Then, I remembered. I have experienced this feeling before....It was when I saw Carl and Molly kissing.

Then there, I realised. I was in love with Tsuna.

But.....he likes Kyoko...and I ship the both of them from the start. Not only that but Haru likes him.

Ah, it's really painful. It's painful to see the guy you like with another woman.

Why do I have to continue having this kind of emotions? Why do I keep on falling in love with someone who already likes someone else?

I left the garden and no one noticed. I went to Namimori shrine and there, I cried.

"why? Why of all people, I fell in love with him? It hurts! He loves someone else and.....and he's from this world and I came from another one" I said, sobbing.

"can't I just live happily? Why did I even fell in love with him? I know he was my anime crush but...now that he's here infront of me...." I cried.

I bit my hand, making me stop remembering about Tsuna. It helped and I wiped away my tears.

"I'll just accept whatever fate throws at me but if I don't like it, I'll fight and change fate!" I said.

Okay, I admit. I admit that I love him! But...I'll just let him love the girl he likes. Even if it saddens me, I'll force myself to be happy.

I mean, what can I do? I'm not like others who are a yandere. I can't force someone to like me, love me and care for me. That's not like me at all.

I wiped my tears for the last time and went back to Namimori middle. They all were looking for me.

"Jewel-chan! Where did you go?" Tsuna asked.

"I just went to check the shopping district if their is that millefiore base" I lied and faked a smile.

"ah, is that so. Next time, tell us" he replied.

"okay"

"Jewel, why is your sleeves wet?" Reborn suddenly asked.

"oh this? I got a little wet when someone throwed water a while ago. Don't worry, it splashed my face and I wiped it" I lied and tried not to panic.

Tsuna's POV

I saw Jewel walking going to us.

"Jewel-chan! Where did you go?" I asked, worried.

"I just went to check the shopping district if their is that millefiore base"  she said. From her eyes, she lied and she faked a smile. Her real smile is far more beautiful than that.

Why is she lying?

"ah, is that so. Next time, tell us" I replied.

"okay"

"Jewel, why is your sleeves wet?" Reborn suddenly asked.

"oh this? I got a little wet when someone throwed water a while ago. Don't worry, it splashed my face and I wiped it" she lied again.

Why lie? Her sleeves? Did she cry?

Reborn's POV

It seems she realised her feelings towards Tsuna.

It must be painful. Poor Jewel.

Jewel's POV

We went back home. Tsuna was talking to Kyoko as usual. *stab* Ugh...it hurts.

I went inside the house first then jumped on the bed. I was facing the pillow.

"lawv huts saou mut" I said. It became like that because my face is at the pillow. (love hurts so much)

I got my phone and placed my earphones. I played 'Hello Heartache' by Avril Lavigne.

La la la la la la la

You were perfect. I was unpredictable It was more than worth it, but not too sensible

Young and foolish that seemed to be the way and I was stupid to think that I could stay, oh oh to think that I could stay

Goodbye my friend hello heartache. It’s not the end, It’s not the same.

Wish it didn’t have to be this way but you will always mean the world to me, love

Goodbye my friend, hello heartache

La la la la la la la, hello heartache    La la la la la la la

I was champagne you were Jameson. Every bad thing we did was so much fun. I've seen your best side, you got to see my worst

It’s not the first time, but this one really hurts. Oh, oh, yeah, this one’s gonna… it hurts

Goodbye my friend, hello heartache. It’s not the end, It’s not the same.

Wish it didn’t have to be this way but you will always mean the world to me, love

Goodbye my friend, hello heartache

La la la la la la la

Do you know? Do you get? It’s just goodbye, it’s not the end. Do you know? Do you get? It’s just goodbye, it’s not the end

Goodbye my friend, hello heartache. It’s not the end, It’s not the same.

Wish it didn’t have to be this way but you will always mean the world to me, love

Goodbye my friend, hello heartache

La la la la la la la. Hello heartache

La la la la la la la. Wish it didn’t have to be this way but you will always mean the world to me, love

Goodbye my friend, hello heartache La la la la la la la

ah, the feels. I can somehow relate. ugh......I hate this feeling. The feeling of Jealousy.

My heart, just won't stop aching.