Chapter 43: Now That It's Over

DAY 131

I ran towards Misora. She was lying in the ground.

I kneed and held her hand. It was cold.

"No! No! No! Misora live!" I cried.

"mo-mommy...I am sorry but...even..i-if I die...you can...a-always have me...be-because daddy...didn't die i-in this time" she said.

"even though! You are still my child! Even if I can have you later on...I can't let my own child die infront of me" I sobbed as I held her hand tightly.

"I...love...you...mommy" she smiled.

"Mi-Misora!" I yelled as checked her pulse...no pulse.

I cried and sobbed. "you must live! You must live!" I yelled.

Tsuna and the others was behind me.

I thought of nothing but wanting her alive. Then, I can't hold it any longer.

I got my dagger and cut open my wrist. Blood came out.

I let my blood drip on the Immortal ring, on Maggiore.

"Måğğįøŕè, čőmē ôüť ãñđ fůłłfįł mý wîşh" I ordered. (Maggiore, come out and fullfil my wish)

If I failed to make Maggiore contented with passing the tests or make him contented that I am the chosen one...I'll die.

A half-dragon, half-phoenix appeared. A body of a dragon, wings of a phoenix, an eye of dragon on the left, an eye of a phoenix on the right. He is all colored Gold.

"what is your wish" he said.

I-I contented him?

"of course you contented me. You have the resolve to finish the tests and you are fit for the ring, me" he said.

He read my mind. He really is the strongest being.

"I-I..." I gulped and looked at him with no fear. " I wish my daughter, Misora to be alive again, give her life" I said.

"of course her memories, powers and spirit too" I continued.

"your wish shall be granted" he said and he went back to the ring.

I looked at Misora. I waited for her to move. Her hand twitched.

The hole in her chest was healed. She looked at me.

"welcome back, Misora-chan, my child" I smiled.

"I'm back,...mommy" she smiled faintly.

I don't know what happened but I fainted after that. Calling Maggiore consumed almost all of my energy.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

DAY 135

I woke up. I find myself in my room. 

Ouch...my head hurts. I rubbed my head. What happened again?

The memory of the attack came to my mind.

Oh yeah...Misora is my daughter...

...

...

...

"What?!" I yelled.

I got out from my bed and ran, looking for her. I went to the kitchen and I found her eating tons of ice cream.

"mommy!" she ran and hugged me.

"Misora! I'm glad your alive" I said as I hugged her back.

She looked at me. "because you brought me back to life, mommy" she stated.

"it's because I love you" I replied.

"I love you too mommy" she snuggled.

Tsuna entered the room. "Jewel...can we talk?" he said.

I pulled away from our hug and stood up, looking at Tsuna's eyes. I looked back at Misora and smiled.

I left her with Kyoko and I followed Tsuna. He lead me to his room.

"here, sit down" he patted his bed. I sat down.

He went and got a letter. The one I want to read so badly.

He placed it in front of me. I got the letter from his hand and read it.

Dear Jewel,

   Jewel, do you ever remember the time we first met? I can still remember it clearly, like it was just yesterday.

That day, was the best day I've ever had. That day was the most happiest day in my life.

Now, that 8 years has passed. I have made my decision. Go to the garden and see...

Just remember this I love you.

                                           -Tsuna

"after that, I proposed to you. You happily accepted it" he said.

"Jewel, I love you. I love you so much" he said, his eyes was full of honesty.

"I'm sorry I lied about my wife and that Misora is my child with Kyoko. I did that because..."

"because?" I said, getting impatient.

"because your future self said so" he continued.

"huh?"

"your future self said it to me personally. She said:

'My past self from 10 years ago will come here. I can feel it. When she comes...please lie about me being your wife and our child, Misora.'

That is what she said, you said. I promised her that day" he explained.

An image appeared. An image of Tsuna proposing to me. An image of us getting married.

"I-I..." I covered my face for I am crying.

Tsuna hugged me. "I love you, Jewel. You will be my only wife and no one else" he said.

"I also promise you, I'll protect Misora when you go back to the present" he said.

I cried in his arms. I can't believe...I can't believe the man I love is mine...in the future...but even though.

We went out of his room and went to the kitchen. Now, it has decorations. I was asleep for 2 days.

A banner that says 'a victory for all of us'. I was really happy.

Varia went back to Italy to defeat the remaining Torbido, Millefiore also. The Shimon went back to continue their happy lives.

We all celebrated. We enjoyed this day to the max. Kyoko also said sorry for lying, basically, everyone apologised.

Bianchi prepared me a poision cooking cake. Everyone laughed. I accepted it but didn't ate it.

Tsuna's arm is at my shoulder. He introduced me as 'my young wife'. Everyone cracked and I blushed.

I got a spoonfull of ice cream and I was about to feed it to Tsuna but-

POOF!

TYL Tsuna is now the present Tsuna. It was akward. I stopped putting the spoon in his mouth.

Everyone was dead silent.

"Eeeeehhhh?!!!!" I yelled.