Chapter 96: 305 Days In The KHR World

A/N:

No offense guys, you are just so funny! You all want an epilogue and you are thinking that Chapter 95 is the last chapter! If it ended, then I would tell it it of course!

I didn't reply to your comments and messages because I want it to be a surprise! And if I ended it there that would be seriously a bad ending. I don't want that!

Don't be offended if I call you funny. It just amuses me how you all love my story! Thank you guys!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Opening my eyes, I see myself in my room. Looking around, I see my anime merchandises.

Looking at my bedside table, my eyes largened. This isn't here before...

There lies a huge vase full of colorful and different flowers. Mostly are roses. And they all are rainbow colors.

This is not here last night, who gave them? I thought about it...

Carl?! So, is he saying sorry? Does he regret choosing Molly? Will he tell the truth to me in the face?

All my happy thoughts dispersed when I looked further. There also lies one ring, one box, and one necklace. The thing is...the box is like a Vongola box...but different.

Is it really Carl? Because Carl...he really hates anime. I don't say it much infront of him, becuse he badmouths it. He thinks it's childish.

So...who send these? Standing out of bed, I remembered that my family is really broken.

Mom, went with another guy. Dad, cheating. My sister, whatever. My brother, joined the fraternity. My friend, betrayed me. My boyfriend, cheated on me.

Something deep in my heart and mind, they tell me to be strong. They told me to fight. So, that's what I did.

I changed for school, prepared my things, and fixed myself. I also locked my room, because my guts tells so.

Walking to school, alone, I walked with my chin up high. Why do I feel like nothing can stop me?

Upon entering the school, the students murmur. Entering my room, they stare at me.

I just ignored their stares and sat on my chair. Later, Carl and Molly entered, arms linked together.

Why do I feel like I'm not pissed nor angry? And I feel like it's okay.

"Jewel, did you hear? Me and Carl are the new sweet couple. Oh, sorry, Jewel, I just used you to get closer to Carl~" Molly smiled, near my face.

"Who would fall for you anyway?" Carl laughed. So...he was messing with me.

"Carl, during the time we spent together...even once, did you treat me as your girlfriend? Or atleast see me as one?" I asked, arms crossed. Why do I feel so brave and confident?

"Ha? No! You're weird and all. Anyway, thanks for the gifts and money you spent on me~" he laughed again. "Thanks to you, I know to how to kiss. Did you hear that? I used you as a training item."

I felt my blood boil. He used me to that extent? Well, now I know that he is one big manwhore!

I just ignored what he said. "You're welcome. I'm glad that I know the truth coming from the both of you." I said, looking at them in the eyes with no fear.

"You're not angry?" Molly asked, acting innocent.

"No. I don't feel like it. Cause, finally, I'm away from a jerk and a betrayer." I told them, frankly.