Chapter 37: The Phoenix of Nature

DAY 91

Yeah, 5 days passed. It means 10 days in the present time.

I trained with the arcobalenos it was hell. Tsuna would tease me so I would go to training.

He is married to Kyoko and yet he acts like that towards me. How disgraceful!

That's it! I'm going to confront Tsuna! I'll tell him to stop or he and Kyoko will-

POOF!

Oh, of course. I am summoned to a realm. Great... I was even ready to confront him because I gathered  courage.

I am...in a beach. Blue clear sea. Waves can be heard. White sand with shells. Coconut trees with coconut. A forest beside the beach. A radiant sun. Clear sky with few clouds.

"Your goal is to stay here and learn patience" a voice of a male said.

Patience? "how many days will I stay here?" I asked.

"until you know how to be patient, calm and ready in a fight" it replied.

Like Fon huh. I heard nothing from him, so I guess it started already.

Patient? What will I do? What will I do?!!

"I want you stay in the sun. I want you to not go to the shade or go to the water. That is your first task" he said.

"okay" I replied.

I sat in the sand and waited...waited..waited. I just daydreamed about anime and stuff. That's my specialty, daydreaming when I'm doing nothing.

I can just sit here and daydream forever! It was all alright until I feel hot.

The sun is killing me! Even the sand! The sand is hot and it's burning my legs!

"hey! Can I stand up and roam around?" I yelled.

"yes, but do not go to the shade or to the water or you'll fail" he replied.

Hm...if I move around, it'll be more hotter. Better if I just sit still. I just sat there, letting the sun burn me.

It was really hot! I almost went to the forest, where the shade is but...I'll fail. And if I die here, I'll fail too!

I was about to faint from the heat but a big wave came and hitted me. I fell on my back and I all wet.

'uh-oh!' I thought.

"don't worry. You won't fail. I told you to not go to the water but if the water goes to you, it's fine" he said.

I sighed in relief and I sat back up. Then, night came. I layed down and slept.

The next day came. I woke up, seeing my skin has been burned and turned darker. I have sunburn in my cheeck, legs and arms.

"you passed the first task. The second will be that you must make a sand castle that has a size of...."

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

I did all tasks! Finished making a sand castle in a size of a lion, eating berries for 5 days, swim for 6 hours and burry yourself in the sand for a day.

Yes...I managed to do it. It kind of proves that I'm not a normal human.

Yeah, my skin is all dark brown. I hate the color, bleh!

The phoenix appeared. The phoenix of nature.

He chuckled and I raised a brow. "you became darker" he said.

"what can I do?" I said, annoyed.

"here, let me undo it" he flapped his wings faster and the gust of wind made my skin back to it's original color.

"thank you...um...." I don't know his name.

"my name is Shizen" he continued.

"thank you, Shizen" I continued where I left off.

"for passing my test, you can heal up very fast, in any realm or world" he said.

"but..." he said sadly.

I got a bad feeling about this. Why is my heart beating fast?

"but what?" I asked, nervous.

He turned to a human. A man with green hair and green clothes. He has wavy green hair.

"you...will lose someone precious" he answered.

Huh? I will lose...someone precious? W-what?

"WHY?! HOW COME?!" I yelled.

He, in human form, gave a sad look. "if you don't lose that someone...in exchange...will be...your time here in this world" he said.

"who's that someone?! Who?!" I demanded an answer.

"Sorry, I can't tell you" he replied.

"why?! If that someone is important, I can go back to my world without hesitating! I can go back and that someone will live!" I yelled.

"no...if I tell you who...you would like to stay in the KHR realm more" he replied.

"just tell who?!!" I yelled and begged.

He avoided my eyes. "you will meet the fire dragon next" he said.

No...if he's telling this...I have no time left!

"Just tell me-"

"Goodbye, Leggendia" he said farewell.

DAY 91

I am now back in the KHR world.

I will lose someone precious? Precious? W-why must that someone-

"Jewel-chan!" I heard Tsuna yell.

He kneed to my level and cupped my cheecks.

"I thought you got captured by the Torbido" he said, worried.

Then, my original plan came into mind.

"and you! Stop teasing me! " I said.

"huh?" he answered.

"you are married to Kyoko! You are keep on teasing and you are trying to...I don't know?! Flirt with me?!" I yelled.

"for pete's sake! You also have a child! You may be the strongest boss but you must love your wife!" I continued.

He bitted his lip. His fist, clenched. His eyes, full of regret.

"see? Now you regret" I said, crossing my arms.

He just smiled and we went to eat. I bet he's embarassed, hahaha!

Now, oh yeah...my goal is to tell him that...but it is supposed to be in his office so I can read the letter that he snatched!