Chapter 33: Mommy

DAY 73

Yesterday, I asked why was I wearing the ring and not Kyoko. Tsuna answered that the one who developed the picture photoshopped it.

And here I am, eating with the TYL people.

"Kyoko-chan, congratulations by the way" I cheered.

"for what?" she asked, clueless.

"the baby of course! You and Tsuna-kun! Wah! I'm so happy! I wish I saw the both of you getting married!" I said in awe.

It became silent. "eh? Why with silence?" I said, really confused.

"ah! Nothing! Just remembering the memory, that's all!" Yamanoto smiled.

"oh, okay!" I replied with a smile.

We finished our food and we strolled the base. Man, this guys are taller tham me. Kyoko, Haru and Chrome are even taller than me.

Kyoko went to feed the baby. Misora is locked up there because if an enemy comes, Misora is safe in there.

Tsuna is an overprotective father. I know that.

I went to my room and sat in my bed. This room really suits my style. Red bed, stuff with spiral designs, butterfly designs and fuzzy stuff.

My bed is made from metal. It is colored black. Then the futon, pillow and blanket are red. Below the bed is just the metal. You can't go under the bed.

I swayed my feet, back and forth. Then I accidently hitted the lower part of my bed, hard.

"ouch!" I yelled. I rubbed my feet. Weird, the sound when I hitted the bed sounds like it's hollow.

Hollow? Why hollow? I sat on the floor. I was about to remove the bedcase but someone opened the door.

"Jewel-"

"kyaaa!" I yelled and I accidently bumped to the metal bed.

"ouch..." I said as I rub my head.

"Jewel! You okay?" it was Tsuna who opened the door and then he kneed and placed my head to his chest.

Wah! I blushed, hard. Wait! Why am I even blushing?! This is not right! Calm down, Tsuna is married to Kyoko, I am Tsuna's friend.

Tsuna then rubbed my head and then stroke my hair. "I heard you yell 'ouch'. It was loud and I came rushing here" he said.

"was it that loud? I thought it was just soft. Ah, my head hurts!" I said.

Tsuna stroked my head and rubbed it more. It feels good and his chest is warm.

Tsuna rested his head on top of mine. "I'm glad nothing happened to you" he said.

"we're in your base, I'll be safe of course" I replied. He smiled and made me stand.

"come, Irie, Spanner and Gianini has something to tell you" he said and we went to the meeting room.

"minna, we called you all here because we have something to tell you" Irie said.

"the millefiore family is now in Italy and they said that there is a famiglia called Torbido and here, a gang called Torbido too"

"They are a famiglia, a part of mafia. The millefiore is willing to help us to end the Torbido family" they said.

"so, they really are a famiglia" Tsuna commented.

"yes. They are a famiglia" Spanner replied.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

They told more about the Torbido famiglia. They hate the Vongola, for they are the strongest famiglia.

They are targeting the bosses of famiglias...and me.

Me, because I have white flames. They can use it for power. The flames of Purity.

And not only that, they know I came from a different world. They know I can see dragons and phoenix'.

Irie and the others doesn't know how did they discovered that. Not even Tsuna and his guardians.

DAY 75

Tsuna and his guardians are going to look for information of the Torbido famiglia. Kyoko and Haru will be asking the victims questions.

I was left here, in the underground base. Ugh! Why am I the only one who didn't go?

Even Fuuta and Bianchi went with them. So unfair! They said that I am in danger from what the technicians said yesterday.

I took a stroll around the base. I stopped when I saw 3 certain people. A question popped into my mind.

"Irie, Spanner, Gianini, hello" I greeted.

"hello!" they greeted back with a smile.

"what you all doing?" I asked.

"a locator. For us, Vongola to use for looking the Torbido" Gianini replied.

"hm...okay" I replied. I hummed for a second and I popped the question.

"how about the device that will bring me to my world?" I said.

They froze. Their eyes largened and they were silent.

"so?" I asked.

"Jewel, what about you go check out Misora-chan? She'll be lonely and keep her company so she won't cry" Irie suggested.

"fine" I rolled my eyes. It's obvious they want to skip the question.

I left them and walked to the room of Misora-chan. From afar, I can hear her crying.

I rushed to her and I lifted her up in my arms. I rocked her gently and sushed her.

"Misora...don't cry. Jewel is here" I smiled.

I like kids and babies. Reborn is different, he's an adult who turned to a baby.

Speaking of Reborn, where's he? I haven't seen him since I came here.

The baby smiled and giggled. She likes seeing me. Aww, this baby likes me a lot.

"m" said the baby. As if she wants to say something.

"hm?" I said.

Misora is making faces of how hard it is to talk. She really wants to talk.

"hahaha! Hang in there Misora-chan!" I smiled. "you may can't talk now but-"

"mommy!" She said.

"eh?" I said, shocked.

"mo...mo...mommy!" she smiled.

"eh? I'm not your mommy, Misora-chan. I'm your...um...aunt!" I replied.

"mommy! Mommy!" she kept on repeating saying 'mommy'.

"you want your mommy? She's not here. She's in a job, an important one" I said.

Jewel...she's a baby. She can't understand you...yeah, I know.

I sighed. Misora just kept on smiling, laughing, giggling and saying 'mommy'.

I went and sat in a chair in the room and hummed. Misora likes it.

For a baby, she's awake even from a lullaby. She won't sleep.

Then what she did next was unexpected. I was really shocked and surprised.

"what the?" I said.