Chapter 78: The Three Possesive People

DAY 277

Like what Bluebell said, she visited me. "Jewel-nee!" she hugged me.

"woah! You missed me already?" I asked as I hugged her back.

"everyone would miss their onee-chan!" she pointed out.

"true..." I said. I do miss my big sister
..Venus...

"ne ne Jewel-nee! If you have time, can you make a painting or drawing of the both of us?" she said.

"hm...yeah, I can do it. I have plenty of time!" I stated with a smile.

"also...sorry if I called drawing boring..." she apologised, ashamed.

"it's okay. I don't really mind" I said as I closed the door.

"where's companion?" I asked.

"I don't have any. I want to be with Jewel-nee alone!" she stated.

"ooookay?" I said.

"oh, is she friend of yours, Jewel-chan?" maman said as she entered the living room.

"ah, yes, she's friend. But I treat her as my little sister" I replied.

"Bluebell, this is maman. Maman, this Bluenell" I introduced.

"ah! Nice to meet you!" Bluebell bowed.

"nice to meet you too. Please call me maman, Bluebell-chan" maman smiled.

Bluebell nodded. "I'll just be shopping for groceries. Bluebell-chan, you are welcome to stay here until tonight if you want" maman said as she prepares to leave.

"really?! Arigatou!" she cheered. Maman chuckled as she left. We said our goodbyes.

And then...Fuuta came out from the kitchen. "ah! Jewel-nee! Hm? Who's she? Is she the visitor?" Fuuta asked.

"Jewel-nee?" Bluebell muttered as her eyebrows twitched as she heard Fuuta call me that. Oh boy...

"yeah, she's the one. Bluebell, this is Fuuta. Fuuta is like my little brother. Fuuta, this is Bluebell" I introduced.

"little brother?" she muttered again.

"I'm Fuuta! Nice to meet you!" Fuuta happily greeted.

"I'm Bluebell, nice to meet you too" she said, a little stiff.

"Jewel-nee! Can we talk somewhere else?" Bluebell asked.

"Um, Blue-"

"eeeh?! But I want to play and talk  with Jewel-nee too!" Fuuta pouted. I knew it...

"no! And I don't like sharing Jewel-nee!" Bluebell hugged me from the right.

"I don't want to share her too!" Fuuta hugged me from the left.

"grrrrrr!" they growled at each other.

"uh...my sweet little children...please get along" I said.

"but he/she started it!" they chorused.

"no! You did!" they chorused again.

"stop copying me!" they said in unison.

"grrrrrr!" they growled.

"please get along, no fighting and arguing. And you need to learn how tp share" I said, having cold sweat. And besides...I'm not an item...

"yeah! Learn to share! So hand her to me!" Bluebell said as she pulled me to her side.

"you're just being selfish!" Fuuta pulled me to his side. Good thing I'm still balanced.

"me?! You'te the one who's selfish!" Bluebell pointed at him.

"what's with the ruckus?" Tsuna came down, he's in his normal.clothes. Well...it is early in the morning.

"ah...good morning Tsu-kun..." I sweated.

"hm? Fuuta? And...Bluebell?" Tsuna rubbed his eyes.

"let's just say...they're fighting over me..." I sweatdropped.

"you live in the same house as her! So lend her to me!" Bluebell pointed out.

"but she's been busy from all the mafia business! And she has time for me now!" Fuuta defended.

"Tsu-kun...heeeelp..." I pleaded.

"uh...guys...calm down. You should talk it over" Tsuna suggested.

"no!" they both chorused.

"is that so? Talking it over won't do? Then I guess things will not go well" Tsuna said as he carried me, bridal-style.

"since, Your onee-chan is mine" Tsuna grinned as he ran out of the house.

"Jewel-neee!" Fuuta and Bluebell chorused. They chased Tsuna.

"I swear...you're becoming more possesive..." I sweatdropped.

"can't help it! I love you that much!" he reasoned.

"so what are you going to do about them?" I pointed at the two kids chasing us.

"don't know..." he sweated.

"Give Jewel-nee baaaack!" Bluebell's hands turned to a sharp thingy...

"ruuuun!" I yelled.

"Tsuna-niiiii! Your rank #1 on my traitor list!" Fuuta yelled.

"ehehehe......." Tsuna sweated.

"Tsu-kun! They're catching up!" I warned.

"I can't go HDWM! I don't have my pills!" Tsuna said. "and I can't fly cause I don't have my gloves!"

"then leave it to hormones!" I said, blushing madly.

"what?!" Tsuna's confused and nervous at the same time.

"Tsu-kun~ If you get away from them, you'll have a price~♡" I whispered.

Shockingly, Tsuna became faster. "I can't believe it's working!" he yelled.

"same here!" I commented.

Bluebell's POV

"I hate to say this but...we must work together in order to get Jewel-nee!" I said.

"okay, I'll agree just this once. I have a list of Tsuna-nii's weaknesses!" Fuuta stated.

"great! Now let's plan while we don't lose sight of them!" I grinned.

Jewel's POV

"they're catching up again!" I said. "I guess we need more hormones for you!"

"eeeehhhh?!!" Tsuna yelled.

"Just kiss the nape of my neck!" I blushed madly.

"b-but-"

"just do it for goodness sake!"

"ugh...fine!" he said as his lips were on my neck.

"!!!" I clutched his shirt. Well, from those kids point of view, they don't know what Tsuna's doing...

Ugh...I want to squirm...but it'll slow down Tsuna if I move too much...

In the end...we ran until the end off the day. Sooner, both parties gave up. But still...Bluebell stayed for dinner.

She was glaring at Tsuna. Fuuta on the other hand...forgave and forgot the issue.

Having one possesive person is already enough...but 2 more was added...