Chapter 83: A Little Arguement

DAY 287

"admit it! You were jealous!" I teased Tsuna.

"No I wasn't!" he insisted.

"don't deny it! When I was looking at Fon's body, you were frowning!" I grinned.

"eh...besides, why were you looking at his body?!" he asked.

"Is it wrong?"

"no, but..."

"admit it! You're jealous!" I teased him again.

"I said I was not. Stop insisting!"

"You're the one who's insisting! Not me!" I pointed out.

"Tsuna's jealous~ You frowned at that time, I saw it, so don't deny it" I confirmed.

"I SAID I WAS NOT!" he stood up and yelled loudly and his expression shows that his angry, super angry.

I just sat there, looking at him, completely shocked. "ah! Jewel, I-"

"I-I'm sorry!" I stood up and bowed. My voice was cracky because I felt like crying.

After that, I ran upstairs and into my room. I locked the door afterwards.

I just stared at my room, after some seconds, I jumped to my bed and cried on my pillow. I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid! I'm stupid!

I shouldn't have teased him that much! I know he get's serious easily...I shouldn't have done that.

And it's my fault...I shouldn't have forced him to admit it. Every man has pride in them...and I guess was depriving him...

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I stiffened. "Jewel?" Tsuna called out from the outside.

I just stayed silent. "Jewel? Can we talk?" he called out again.

"..."

"Please, Jewel. Let me in" Tsuna said.

I bit my lip and hugged my knees. "Jewel...I'm begging you..." I can hear him slumping on the door.

I shaked my head. I got out of the bed and opened the window, which made a sound.

"Jewel?!" Tsuna panicked.

I glanced one last time at the door and then jumped from the window. I landed on the ground safely, but it made a big 'thud'.

"Jewel?!" I can hear Tsuna yelling from the inside.

I ran, without knowing where to go. Ugh!

Before turning to one alley, I looked back. I saw the figure of Tsuna, he was in HDWM.

I quickly ran faster and hid in a good hiding spot. I released my flames of purity and let it engulfed me. I just hope this flames conceal my presence, since Tsuna has hyper intuition.

I can sense him, I sweated. And then, I felt he's already gone. I sighed in relief.

Then, Maggiore suddenly pops out in his real form, but in a smaller size. "Leggendia, Jewel, why must you run away and hide?" he asked.

"I don't know...I'm just ashamed of myself..." I replied as I sat on the floor and hugged my knees.

Maggiore sighed. "I guess I need to understand humans more"

"but...just because you are ashamed on what you did, you'll avoid him? Besides, both you and I know that he really didn't mean to yell at you" he pointed out.

"yeah...I know he didn't mean it...but still...if he yelled...that means I angered him..." I covered my face with my knees.

"then, why don't say sorry?" he suggested.