Chapter 46: I'm Back Home

DAY 141

Jewel's POV

Now, I'm back to the present. I am back in Tsuna's house.

I got a pen and paper. I wrote a letter and left it on the table. I ran outside and went to the shrine.

As soon as I got there, I chanted.

"Måğğįøŕê, çömë õűť" I said. (Maggiore, come out)

Then Maggiore came out of the ring. Time stopped. Only I and he can move freely. I can only call him once.

"what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I want you to watch and see what happens" he replied. A sphere came to me and showed the future.

Tsuna was there and the others.

"We love you, We will miss you. We...also never have thought that you'll-" Tsuna said as I left.

'so it was Tsuna who said that' I thought.

All of them fell to the floor, on their knees. Misora, crying beside Tsuna.

"I-In the end...we still lied and haven't told mommy the truth!" Misora sobbed.

What truth?

"Mo-mommy!" she yelled.

Tsuna looked at the place where I was last seen and...no one was there.

'Of course no one is there...Jewel died. And here I am, expecting that the Jewel from this era will be taking her place.' Tsuna thought.

What? I-I...died?

'Yes, I lied to mommy when I said that it was daddy who died' Misora thought.

Mi-Misora?

'That time during the attack, neither mommy or daddy died. It was baby me'

'But mommy sacrificed her life to let me live and give all her powers to me. So, I lived and she died' Misora cried even more.

The future me...sacrificed herself? So...the reason why they were crying so badly is...because they won't be able to see me...again...

'I growed up without a mother...only with a father. Now, I too will go back to my time...where mommy is not there' Misora thought.

Misora...Gomene! I'm sorry! I didn't knew!

I cried and sobbed. I didn't knew that I died.

The future stopped. Their time stopped.

"now...Leggendia...I the reason why I let you remember your feelings for Tsuna is also connected here" Maggiore said.

"h-huh?" I said, wiping my tears.

"If you would remember it, you in the future would come back to life" he stated.

"really? Is it true?" I asked. He nodded. My sadness was been washed away.

"so? What are you waiting for? Bring my future self back to life!" I smiled.

The time in the future continued. My future self reunited with her husband and friends. She also met her daughter five years later, Misora.

"now, Leggendia, it is time for me to leave. Goodbye" Maggiore left, making the world move again.

Now, it's also time for me to move on. I ran going back to Tsuna's house, or which I call, home.

I opened the door and yelled. "I'm back, minna!"

"oh! Jewel-chan! Where have you been for this past 64 days? We missed and we were worried" Nana hugged me.

"maman, sorry. I-"

"maman, Jewel went back to her homeland. She went there to clear things up with her family" Reborn suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"then, is everything fine now?" maman asked.

"yup!" I went along with his idea.

Maman cooked lot's of food for my arrival. I tried to stop her but...she won't listen.

I already ate during the farewell party and now, I'm going to eat again. I still ate, so I won't accept maman.

Good thing Reborn shot a bullet that helped me digest fastly. The outcome was that I stayed in the restroom for 20 minutes.

DAY 141

The next day, Kyoko and Haru throwed another party for me. This time, at Yamamoto's restaurant.

Reborn did the same thing. The outcome was also the same.

*sigh* When will the party stop?

GRRRRRR!

Agh! My...stomache...hurts! Gotta...go...to...the C.R.

I know how Gokudera feels already!

GRRRRRR!

Uooh! My tummy...hurts! Must...HURRY!!!