Chapter 13: New Friends

DAY 35

"why were you fighting Hibari?!" Tsuna yelled. I just stayed quite.

'Get out! Get out of the house!' I remembered mother saying that to father.

"Jewel, answer!" he yelled again.

'I don't want to see your face again!' mother said.

'your horrible! Disgusting! I wish I-'

"Jewel-"

'I never have met you!!!'

"Jewel, ans-"

"Stupid Tsuna!!!" I yelled as tears came flowing out.

"you just don't know how hard my life is!!" I yelled and ran out of here.

No matter where I go, I still am being continued to be rejected.

'Jewel! Why did you broke the vase?!' I remembered my kindergarten teacher said. It's not me!

'Jewel, why did you tell the others about my secret?' an old friend of mine said. It's not me!

'Jewel, I love you' I remembered Carl. Liar!!

'let's be best friends forever!' Molly said. Stop!! your lying!

I gave up fell on to my knees and cried.

"please stop...." I begged.

"stop telling lies, breaking promises and accuse me even though it's not me" I said alone in Namimori shrine. My legs brought me here.

My memories are keep haunting me. I even yelled at Tsuna because I thought that what mother was saying is actually Tsuna.

"you all just don't know how hard my life is! I'm a shy person at first! My classmates would tease and bully me!

They all would accuse me for anything! Accuse me....accuse me and save theirselves" I sobbed.

That is why, my family prevents bringing up their problems because they know that I will think that it's my fault.

I was traumatised. Whenever people says problems, I keep on thinking that they will accuse me.

I became a loner and didn't open up to anyone. I read books. I discovered this thing called anime.

I became addicted to it. I'm always alone so I just keep on watching anime. I even read manga.

I started opening up to people during sixth grade and it went well and it ended just about now.

Tsuna's POV

"why were you fighting Hibari?!" I yelled. I was angry because she has some bruises on her face and arms. I was angry because I was worried about her. She suddenly left without telling anything.

"Jewel, answer!" I demanded. I want to know! I want an explenation!

"Jewel-" I stopped as she looks like she was about to cry. I calmed down a bit.

"Jewel, ans-"

"Stupid Tsuna!!!" she yelled as tears came flowing out.

"you just don't know how hard my life is!!" sheyelled and ran away.

"Dame-Tsuna! Are you just so stupid or what?" Reborn kicked my back. 10x stronger than before.

"Reborn! Why did you-"

Reborn slapped my face.

"Juudaime! Reborn, Why did you do that?! It's Jewel's fau-"

Reborn made Leon turn to a gun and purposely missed Gokudera. Kyoko and Haru went away thanks to Chrome.