Chapter 32: The Future

DAY 71

I see myself with people around me. People whom I know.

"ah, it seems that the device works properly" the TYL Irie said.

Oh, so they used the device, not Lambo's bazooka engulfing me.

"uh...is this ten years from now?" I asked.

"yes" Irie replied.

I looked at the people around me. TYL Tsuna...I finally got the chance to see his face! His hair is more thicker now too! TYL Gokudera,Yamamoto, Chrome, Mukuro, Ryohei, Lambo and, Hibari is in a corner, all alone. There's also TYL Kyoko and Haru.

"uh... hello?" I greeted.

"hello, Jewel-chan" Tsuna replied and so as the others.

"what am I doing here?" I asked.

"you are here because we need your help" TYL Spanner said.

"help in what?" I asked, curious.

"to defeat and imprison the gang called Torbido" TYL Tsuna replied. "the gang that goes to your time and do evil deeds"

"if they changed the past, it changes the future. Right now, they want the world to be chorupted, full of madness and darkness. After it is in darkness, they will save the world and they will be heroes" Gokudera said.

"only for that? They just want to be big time history's hero? That is just selfishness!" I said. 

 "so, how can they go to the past?" I asked.

"someone sneaked to the Bovino family and they got the 10 years ago bazooka" Irie replied.

"uh....one more question, how many minutes will I stay here? 5?" I asked.

"um...until the gang is defeated" Irie replied.

.

.

.

"oh...okay, I think it's fine" I replied.

"how about my friends in the present?" I asked.

"they cannot come or else, the world will be unblanced" TYL Tsuna replied.

So after that, I was told that I am in the underground base. I asked about Byakuran and they said that the incident with Byakuran didn't happen.

I went to my room, the one my TYL self owned.

Hm...so I was here? I am still in this world after 10 years? Did I fail?

I checked the things that my TYL self owned. I saw pictures.

Pictures of me, Kyoko, Haru and Chrome. We were all happy. It seems we were 19-20 years old.

"Jewel-chan?" someone entered the room.

I jumped and looked at the door.

"sorry, did I startle you?" TYL Tsuna said.

"yes, you did" I replied.

"sorry" he apologised.

"Tsuna-kun, why am I still in this world after 10 years?" I asked.

He was silent. After some time he spoke, "you told me that you sacrificed your time in the real world to pass the fire 'P'"

I did? Is that what I sacrificed? My time and life in the real world? But my family...

"okay, thank you for telling me" I gave a faint smile.

He shrugged. His eyes were different, as if full of regret. His teeth were gritted. Why?

"Jewel, come with me" he said, seriously.

I nodded and followed him, I was at his back. He was leading me to a place with though security. It was also far from my room.

We came across a big metal door. Beside it was buttons. He pushed some and the door opened.

We went inside and the door closed. We continued walking, the place was beautiful. It was lighted well, there are plants and the stuff here are expensive.

We stopped at a crib. There was a baby, a live baby.

The baby opened it's eyes and it seems like crying. Tsuna told me to carry it and I did.

I rocked it gently and the baby laughs and smiles. The baby is so cute!

"is this yours?" I asked.

It took time for him to answer. "It is mine" he replied.

"with whom?" I asked, curiously.

"..."

"with Kyoko" he finally said. I let the baby down for it is sleepy.

"what?! Really?! Congratulations! I knew that the both of you are to be meant together!" I said, not to loud so the baby won't wake up.

(remember, she sacrificed her feelings for Tsuna, so her reaction would be like that)

Tsuna somehow...looks like he regretted something. I wonder why?

"so what's the baby's name? A girl or boy? How many months? Years?" I asked.

"the baby's name is Misora, Sawada Misora. The english name is beautiful sky" he said.

"from her name, of course she's a girl. She's 6 months old" he smiled and looked at Misora.

He lifted her into his arms and rocked her gently.

Weird, I don't see any traits from Kyoko. Maybe Misora got all traits from Tsuna. Hm...but her hair color is different. It is brown but somehow, darker.

"does anyone know?" I asked, looking at the child. I feel fuzzy when I see her.

"everyone in this base knows" he replied.

I smiled. I noticed his hand, then his finger. The finger were a wedding ring is placed.

I saw a ring, it is colored silver. In the middle is a gemstone. the ring is shape like infinity. On the middle is an orange gemstone.

I went back to my room after that. Misora Sawada, a cute name.

'Leggendia' the voice of Kasai echoed.

'I'm here to tell you that 1 day here is equal to 2 days. So, today is day 71, tomorrow it will become day 73' he stated.

I didn't hear anything from him after that.

Okay...my days have shortened...atleast it is not over cause I went 10 years later.

I looked at a picture frame. The one were we 4 girls are together.

Then, it caught my attention. I was wearing a ring, the same ring as the TYL Tsuna has.

I was the one wearing it, not Kyoko.

"What is the meaning of this?" I muttered.