Chapter 60: Don't Leave Me

DAY 213

"hurt him and I'll never forgive you!" I yelled.

"de-decimo?" G stuttered.

"Jewel...this is the past?" Tsuna asked.

"yeah...this is the era of the first generation, Tsu-kun" I replied.

"also, don't hug me..." I blushed.

"ah! Sorry!" Tsuna backed away.

"then, wo-Jewel, this is the decimo?" G asked.

I glared at him. "you almost killed my lover. And yes, he is the decimo" I said.

"Ms. Jewel, you are right, me and the decimo are alike" Giotto chuckled.

"eeeeh?! Vongola Primoooo?!!!" Tsuna yelled.

"Tsu-kun, say 'hi' to your great great great great grandfather!" I smiled. "you never will get a chance like this again"

"eeeeehhhh?!!!"

"so this is my grandson later on...I can sense a strong amount of flames in you...also...I can feel a strong resolve" Primo stated.

"so this...skinny-"

"continue and I'll kill you" I made my sword appear.

"tch!" G scoffed.

"woah, you can make a sword appear out of nowhere, de gozaru" Ugetsu said in shock.

"it's because I'm no ordinary human!" I grinned.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Then, I told everything! As in, everything.

Their reaction? Priceless! All mouths were open and eyes are widened...except for Alaude and Giotto.

"and so...this ring is not useless! It's not a plain old ring, it's a super strong weapon...for me only!" I smirked.

"yeah yeah, you are strong, legendary and all-"

I shot a glare at him. "watch your mouth or else" I threatened.

I do not go well with this guy...

"anyway, the current ring in this world is gone because there can be only one ring" I explained.

I also explained about me coming from a different world and about my trials.

I told you, I told them everything!

It's already late in the night...so...they showed us the guest room. Me and Tsuna will stay there.

They left us. It's just me and Tsuna...

So akward...I never slept with a boy before...yes, not even Carl...

I looked at the room...there is only one bed...my goodness! Why?!

"a-ah! I'll just sleep on the couch" Tsuna was about to go to the couch but I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"no...we can stay together on the bed, right?" I said. Why am I saying this?!

"we're lovers anyway...I'm sure it's alright..." I said.

"Jewel..."

Then, I jumped to the bed. It's comfy. Tsuna slowly got into the bed too.

It's really akward...I am blushing beet red...

I don't know Tsuna's reaction because I am avoiding eye contact.

"goodnight...Tsu-kun" I said as I tucked myself.

"goodnight and sweet dreams" I continued, still blushing.

Later, I felt his arms around my waist.

"w-wah!" I panicked.

"can you please let me stay in this position for a few minutes?" Tsuna stated.

"uh...okay..." I replied.

"Jewel...I love you...more than anyone else" he started.

Okay...

"Also..." he tightened his grip. "I was worried when you suddenly disappeared from the house...I was really worried" he admitted.

I wanted to turn and face him but...he said that we should stay like this for a few miutes...

"Tsuna..." I said, not looking at him.

"yes?..." he hesitated a bit."you should also know that...I love you too. More than Carl...my ex boyfriend" I said.

Then I chuckled, which I know it suprised him. "to think that I'll meet you? You and the others...it's too good to be true. In my world...you guys are...fictional..." I started to cry...tear by tear...

"then...I was sent to this world...where I know it was impossible...where it is just a dream" my voice is starting to crack.

"that is why...Tsuna don't leave me...I don't want this dream to end..." I faced at him, seeing his face and his warm caramel eyes.

"...I don't want this beautiful and once in a life time dream to end..." I let it all go out...my tears.

Then, Tsuna held my hands, both of them. "then stay here! Stay here with me and the others!" he yelled.

I shook my head. "but I cannot...how about my family? My family that is already broken and shatterd? If I went missing for far too much...my family...will worsen..." I said.

"if you were to choose...only one...that me and maman are in the depths of death...who will you choose? It's hard right? Your mom that brought you to life and gave you everything that you need...and me who is your lover and the one you will love for eternity...it's hard right?" I smiled sadly.

"sorry but I choose my family..." my smiled vanished.

"even if this dream needs to end...but it is my decision...for good or for worse..." I continued.

"I am such a selfish person...sorry...that is why" I kind of choked.

"that is why...Tsuna...it will be better if you leave me" I said.

Hah! How ironic again! I love someone...and now...he is finally mine...and then...I'm letting him go...

"I know...that later on...I'll leave...and it's going to be hard for the both of us..." I said. Now, I avoid eye contact.

I am the worse of the worse...I am so selfish...

Am I not ashamed of myself?

"Jewel, I won't leave you...and I won't break up with you" Tsuna said, which made me look at him.

"no matter how many times you'll throw me away or ignore me...I'll never leave you...even if you go back to your world...I'll manage it! Even if needs a long distance relationship!" he said.

"and you are not selfish...giving up the man you love for your family is not selfish...and you don't need to be ashamed of yourself..." he hugged me.

"I am the sky...the sky that accepts all. I am here to accept you...Jewel" he said.

"waaah!" I cried in his chest.

This man...is no any other man...he may look weak...but he is different. He has a warm, kind and a caring heart.

"Tsuna...sorry for-"

"you don't need to say it...I told you, I am the sky that's accepts all, I forgive you" he smiled at me.

"even though...I'm sorry for saying those stuff a while back..." I apologised. Tsuna stroked my brown locks.

"Tsuna...I love you...don't leave me even if I'll leave you soon enough" I said and hugged him back.

" I love you too, Jewel..and I'll never leave you" Tsuna said.

After that...we slept. Our forehead's touch, and my head on his arm...

Tsuna...I love you...

A/N: Minna! Gomenasai! I have guitar lessons and I can't update quickly! Gomene! Also...this week is a busy week for me...there's also a wedding I need to attend to...So, I am very sorry!