Chapter 70: Truths and Dares

DAY 262

Jewel's POV

I woke up...seeing myself tied down to the bed with ropes. "oiii! Nanikure?!" I yelled as I tried to escape.

"a-ah? Huh?!" Tsuna woke up from a couch.

"Tsuna!! What is the meaning of this?! Get me out of here!" I yelled.

"are you drunk?" he asked.

"no!"

"do you want to strip?"

"no!!"

"do you want to have a showdown with Lal by using your bodies?"

"the heck no! Why are you asking me those stuff?!" I yelled.

"last night, you were drunk. Last night, you kept on wanting to strip. Last night, you compare your body to Lal's. Last night, you almost harassed-"

"okay! Okay! I get it now" I said as I took all of it in.

Then, Tsuna untied me, cutting the ropes. As result for sleeping in a thick blanket and no space to move, I was wet.

"ugh! I feel sticky and wet-"

"hieee! No moooore!" Tsuna yelled and ran from the room.

Who could blame him? I almost harassed him last night...sorry Tsuna...

DAY 264

I apologised to Tsuna. He forgave me, in exchange, I'll not get drunk, forever. I think I might have traumatized him...

That damn Byakuran...he was the one placed the wine in our room. He left a message saying, this is juice. I drank one whole cup in one go!

If only Uni wasn't there...protecting you and asking me forgiveness, I would've killed Byakuran on the spot! I am sooooo embarassed! Especially  to Tsuna!

Also, I can't believe I wanted to have a showdown with Lal with our bodies! That is just soooo embarrising!

I want to dig my own hole and die! I want to turn to a statue and never move! I want to turn to dust and the wind will blow me away!

Hm...Byakuran also told me and Tsuna that he is courting Uni. I agree of that pairing! 10001! Byakuran's 100 while Uni is 01.

Though...that makes Byakuran.......A PEDO?!!! Wait...but in this time...he should be younger...so maybe Byakuran's around 18...but Yuni is like around 12 or 10!

After visiting them we went back to the airport. Yeah...time to go home.

We entered the plane...with a Vongola symbol in it. =_=...aren't these guys scared or something that people might know about the mafia?

Me and Tsuna sat in a row. I was at the window seat while Tsuna was beside me.

"hey Tsuna, let's play!" I smiled.

"play what?" Tsuna asks.

"let us play truth or dare!" I said, pleading.

"eh but-" Reborn kicked him in the head.

"I'll be the ref. I'll call everyone, so wait here" Reborn says as he informs everyone.

"yehey!" I cheered.

Then...suddenly...the speakers were on. "everyone on the passenger's seat, we'll play truth or dare. So, please form a circle" Reborn's voice was heard.

Then suddenly, all of the sits was gone. It went below the floor. This plane is hight tech...

And it leads us to fall to the floor, making our butts hit the cold hard floor.