Chapter 85: I Wonder...

A/N: I'm....baaaaaack! Yipeee! And here's a new chapter!

DAY 292

As usual, nothing to do when it's weekdays. Only in school, and the class is boring.

I looked behind, Tsuna's trying to understand the lesson. While Gokudera had the guts to sleep and put his legs on the table.

Hm...I wonder...what if Tsuna's smart? What would it be like?

IMAGINATION

"Tsu-kun! Help me in math! I don't understand this!" I said as I showed our homework.

"hm? Oh this, Jewel, this is easy" Tsuna said, as he grabbed his glasses and wore it.

Tsuuuuna! This math problem is already makinh me want to nosebleed, and now you really want to make me nosebleed!

"okay, this is how it goes" he stayed beside me and pointed at the problem.

"you multiply this, with this number" he said.

"uh-hu..." I said, following him.

"then multiply the answer with 60%" Tsuna says.

"okay..." I multiplied.

"and now, round it off" he did that part.

"and that's it. It's very easy" he said, more mature.

"now, you understand?" he asked.

"uh...except for the first part..." I replied. He just stared at me.

"okay, and the second part" I said, he just continued staring at me with a frown.

"okay! And the third part also! Geez!" I crossed my arms.

"how can you not understand a simple problem?" he asked.

"it's not my fault that I have a hot boyfriend who teaches me!" I said. The second later, I regretted talking.

He grinned. "is it my fault that my girlfriend doesn't understand this math problem?" he pointed out.

"hmp! I hate you!" I looked away.

"okay okay, then prove that you understand math problems with this kind of equation" he challenged me and gave a sheet of paper.

I looked at it. 9x - 7i > 3(3x-7u)

What the? Hmp! I'll prove that I am good at this!

1.)

9x - 7i > 3(3x-7u)

9x - 7i > 9x - 21u

-7i > - 21u

7i < 21 u

i <3 u

Wait...i <3 u?

"I love you" Tsuna kissed me on the cheeck.

END OF IMAGINATION

That would be...uh...fine I guess. But I would look like an idiot if he's that smart.

Then, I turned my left, Yamamoto was just smiling as usual. I wonder...what if Tsuna was good at sports and physical education?

IMAGINATION

"Go Tsu-kun!" I cheered as Tsuna was playing basketball. His opponents came from another school.

"and...it's a three-point shoot! Namimori middle wins!" said the announcer.

"yeeeees!" I yelled. I looked at the field and Tsuna was looking at me. His muscles are just too big!

He gave a wink. I blushed like an idiot. Then, I waited for him to hit the locker room, take a shower, and change.