Chapter 26: School Is Hell

DAY 60

Yeshhhh! Tomorrow's the first day of school! Kyaaa! Can't wait!

I badly missed my otaku stuff, my otaku school materials.

                            Before         Now

Pencil case= Fairy tail      Plain pink

Pencil=       Prince sama   Plain yellow

Eraser=      Naruto               White

Sharpener= Soul eater      blue

Ballpen=     SAO                   Black

Notebooks=KHR                 Orange

lunch box=OHSC                Sky blue

(I just made those up. I don't know if there's really a OHSC lunch box, SAO ballpen, Soul eater sharpener and etc)

*sigh* I miss my stuff. Not only that, school's here doesn't allow body  accesories but....why does Tsuna and the others doesn't get scolded by the teachers or wasn't sent to the disciplinary commitee? They wear rings.

I'm thinking of how will I introduce myself tommorow. I hope I'm classmates with Tsuna and the group!

Day 60,

Excited and nervous for tommorow. I am also planning to ruin Hibari's peaceful life, hohoho!

                                                -Jewel

DAY 61

Me and Tsuna went out of the house to go to school.

.....my skirt is too short. In Canada, the skirt are long but....this is just to short.

We met Gokudera and the others on the way. Haru is also enrolling in Namimori middle! Wah, I'm so excited.

Can you imagine? Going to school with your favorite anime characters, it's so awesome.

Then, we reached school. Going to the board to see what section you are is a pain.

Let's see. I am in....class 3-A. The others.....3-A also! I'm so lucky!

Ryohei went to a different school, since his already a high schooler. We're just in middle school. Though Hibari is still here. -.-"

The other's went inside the classroom and I'm outside. I'm waiting for the teacher to let me in and introduce myself.

Beside me, was a chick. A sexy and pretty chick. One with a bad attitude. On my otherside is a boy who's a flirt.

I was called second and I entered.

"Konichiwa!" I smiled.

"woah, a foreigner, she looks cute too" a boy whispered loudly.

"I am Jewel Caster and I came from Canada" I bowed and then raised myself.

"woah, Canada!" the girls squealed.

"any questions class?" the teacher said.

'oh no he didn't' I thought. Please! Anything but that!

"where do you live?" a boy stood up.

"uh.....I now live in Tsuna's house-"

"eeeeh?!" the whole class reacted.

"I live there for now, since my mom and his mom are friends" I lied.

They whispered something and nodded.