Chapter 76: Hobby

DAY 275

Byakuran invited us to see Bluebell's swimming contest today. And we are here...waiting for the contest to start.

I didn't knew Bluebell joins this kind of stuff. No wonder her box weapon made her have a mermaid tail...

"tch! I can't believe we're watching some little girl's contest" Gokudera said.

Ouch...that'll hurt if Bulebell is here, listening to you. "Hayato!" Haru scolded. Yeah! Go Haru! Go Haru! Go Haru!

"sorry, for the wait. Now, let us introduce the contestants!" the announcer said.

"first, we have Bluebell! She has won 49 competitions so far! If she wins this...it'll be her 50th win! She is known as Bluebell the mermaid!" the announcer said.

"second, we have Aquarious. She has been a swimmer since she was a baby! And, she is known for Aquarious the water nymph!"

And it goes on to up to the tenth person. "ready, on your mark" said the referee.

They all did a stance ready to swim. "get set...go!" then they all dived. Actually...Bluebell is the youngest of them all and she's the first!

"woooo! Go bluebell!" I cheered.

They all just stared at me. "what? Yesterday's enemy is today's friend" I stated.

"yeah...also...they're our allies now, right?" Tsuna said.

"see? Even Tsu-kun agrees with me!" I smiled.

Bluebell's POV

I'm swimming. And I'm first! While I was swimming, I can hear the Vongola cheering. I can hear them even if I'm underwater.

'sheesh...what a noisy bunch...' I blushed. Bluebell the mermaid...

In the future, the battle between us and the Vongola...in that parallel world, I had met an accident. So...I was hospitalized. I never swam since then...until I met Byakuran-sama. In other parallel words...I was a ruler.

I snap out of the thought, I focused in swimming. The other contestants try to catch up, but to no avail. And I am already at my first lap.

They are way too early to challenge me. They all have goggles and swimming caps, me? None.

Well anyway...I love this feeling. The feeling like no one can beat and stop you in the thing your best at. I love this feeling when I swim...I love swimming!

Jewel's POV

And Bluebell won. She held champion. Next, she'll be challenging different countries.

So, we all went down from our seats as the people began to lessen. We, the Vongola and Millefiore were there to congratulate Bluebell.

"good job Bluebell~" Byakuran patted her head. I quickly looked at Yuni...she doesn't seem jealous...

"congratulations, Bluebell" both me and Tsuna congratulated.

"hmp! I don't need your praises!" she looked away.

"teme! How dare you say that to juudaime and my imouto!" Gokudera enraged. Haru managed to calm him down.

"but Bluebell, you really like swimming don't you?" I smiled.

"huh?"

"I noticed you kept on smiling during the match. I guess you love swimming" I stated.

"n-no! That's not it!" she blushed and defended. We just chuckled.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·