Chapter 31: The Gang

DAY 71

Okay...weird, no crazy dreams. For real? No crazy dreams? Yipee!

Ahahaha! No crazy dreams! Okay, i'm going crazy. No, let my sanity stay.

I went downstairs to eat. I greeted them all and they greeted me back.

"goodmorning Tsuna-kun!" I smiled. I am so happy, no more crazy dreams!

"ah! G-goodevening-I mean goodmorning!" he said while blushing. Blushing, why? Nevermind.

Maman went to check the news in the tv. Later, we heard a crashing of glass. We all quickly went to maman.

"maman/Oka-san!" we all said.

We saw the news and it shows the gang is back. The gang that does bad deeds. I just mentioned them yesterday and now they really showed themselves?!

I and I-pin picked up the glass pieces and Lambo wiped the tea spilled in the floor. Tsuna comforted maman. Maman was really shocked to see them. She's scared that we and she might be a victim later on.

Reborn called Dr. Shamal to watch Haru for the following days, he even called Dino to come here in Japan. He contacted even the ninth! He told Nono about the stuff happenening just to inform him. He also contacted some trust worthy arcobalenos to watch Kyoko, Haru, Chrome and others that is realted to mafia here in Namimori.

Coloenllo is willing to help us. He will be watching Kyoko,Hana and Ryohei. Fon, Lal and Skull will be watching Chrome, Ken, Chikusa and Mukuro. Dino will be staying in a hotel. Reborn has a hunch that the gang is connected with the Mafia.

School's are suspended for the meantime, there will be no classes until the gang is caught.

Bianchi, Fuuta, I-ipin, and Lambo will be watcing Maman. Me, Tsuna and Reborn will be going out to look for the gang. We called Yamamoto and Gokudera. We can't call Ryohei, Chrome or even Mukuro unless the Arcobaleno is already here.

It will take a day for the arcobaleno to come, including Dino and Shamal. Hiabri will beat those guys for sure, for disturbing the peace of Namimori and we know he doesn't like crowds and teaming up so, we didn't let him be a part of our group but we told him to find and beat them.

We met Gokudera and Yamamoto and we searched for the gang. Tsuna went HDWM and flied in the sky. Gokudera used his sistema CIA. He opened a box and the shield appeared. He hopped in it and went to search for them. Yamamoto released Kojiro and Jiro (the swallow and dog) and they went to look for them. 

I can use Leon so, I made him turn to a jetpack. Reborn hopped on my shoulder and we shot up to the air. Tsuna went north, Gokudera went south and Yamamoto went west. I'm going east.

I looked down and it's all normal. No ones out, they are all locked up in their house for they don't want to be a victim of the gang. Just were are they?

I landed on the street. I stopped flying now. Just were are they? They keep on appearing from somewhere, now they're gone.

I went to the place where they were last seen, the shopping district. They vandalised the walls, street and the place is wrecked. No people or police either. The police went to search outside the town.

I went close to a vandalised wall, the spray is still wet. I let Leon turn to a device that can tell what kind of spray is it. Leon scanned it but a question mark appeared.

Huh? a question mark. I made Leon find out the number of atoms but it was question mark again. Huh? Atoms, even Leon can't tell how many? Atoms are everywhere. That's weird.

I got a sample of the spray by wiping it by using my handkerchief. I went back to Tsuna's house and I found the trio there. I went to my room with Leon only. Hours passed and I went out of the room.

"so? what is it?" Reborn asked.

"I don't know what is it but I have a theory" I replied.

"then spit it out" Reborn is impatient.

"my theory is that it came from the future" I stated.

"but-"

"let her talk!" Reborn cutted off Gokudera.

"Leon can't decipher what chemicals are in that spray, he can't tell how many atoms, he can't tell why it is colored black and what made it black. Then I think that it came from the future. Think about it, the gang suddenly appears out from nowhere, according to the news and they disappear without a trace, only victims. The cameras in every street and shop shows that they only stay for 5 minutes and later on, never comes back" I explained.

"it could be people coming from the future or the people in this current time are switching places with their future selves" I said.

"but the gang wears shades that cover their eyes, wears hankerchief to cover their nose and mouth, a hat for their hair and their body is fully covered" Reborn said.

"then I believe that these people came from the future" I replied

"the future? Then how can they go back to the past, this era? The round big white device will be well protected said Shouichi and Spanner before we left the future" Tsuna said.

"it can be a device that is other than the white big round one" I replied.

"GYAHAHA! Lambo is here to save the day!" Lambo came in.

...

...

...

"Lambo! Is there anything besides the ten year bazooka?" I asked.

"uh...can't remember" he replied.

"remember it and I will give you packs and packs of candy and lot's of takoyaki" I bribed.

"uh...now I remember! There are 10 bazooka's in the Bovino family. The 10 years later bazooka, 5 years later, 3 years later, 2 years later, 1 year later, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 3 years ago, 2 years ago and 1 year ago bazookas" he replied.

That is a lot of bazooka's that the Bovino have.

"did Spanner or Schouchi tell you anything of the 10 years later bazooka in the future?" I asked.

"nothing. They didn't say anythig" Tsuna replied.

"then let's wait for them to-"

I was engulfed by something. From my surroundings, it seems I'm been engulfed by the bazooka of Lambo. This rainbow stuff makes me dizzy.

I opened my eyes and see myself that I am surrounded by people.