Chapter 84: At The Resort

DAY 290

Today, we are at a resort. Bluebell own's the place and I'm telling you, it's shocking for a girl her age to handle a big, expensive and marvelous resort.

The resort's name is Bluebell resort. The logo is a bluebell flower with the ocean.

I'm currently waiting for the other girls to change in their swimming outfits. Well, I'm wearing a two-piece, which is color yellow with white circle designs in it.

Haru came out after a few seconds. She's in a two-piece, color red and it's the kind where you tie it in the front.

Kyoko came out last with a white two-piece with a red flower design. Now, we are all ready.

When we went out of the changing area, we easily spotted the boys. They were at the pool already.

They spotted us and waved. We waved back at them.

We walked going to the pool while they got on the surface. And...unexpectedly...there are more people than I thought there'd be.

When I saw Tsuna, he was in blue swimming trunks. "Tsu-kun!" I quickly hugged him.

Somehow...I can feel the male's disappointment on this resort. Well, sorry, I have Tsuna!

When I looked to see Tsuna's expression, he was all red. "too embarassed to see me in a swimsuit?" I teased.

"I'm just not used to it..." he admitted.

"then get used to it! Cause I'm your girlfriend!" I pointed out.

Well, we are not the only one's here. The Millefiore, Cavallone, Shimon and Varia are here too you know? So yeah...it will be noisy and tiring day.

Everyone has a plan of their own with this huge resort. Me and Tsuna decided to visit the place.

First of all, we went to an aquarium. While walking going to the aquarium, Tsuna placed his jacket over me without warning.

I just looked at him with a blush on my face. "arigatou..." I looked away.

"your welcome" he smiled.

Sometimes, it's me who get's embarassed, and sometimes, it's Tsuna. It's alternate, that's how I see it.

We entered the aqurium and looked at the fishes. What surprised me the most is seeing Squalo brushing the teeth of his box weapon.

So it's true, he loves to brush the teeth of his box-weapon during free time. Aww...being one with the shark...how cute. Hihihi!

After some few more activities, we went swimming. "you know, good thing Haru thought you on how to swim" I giggled.

He blushed. "you saw that?!"

"yup! And you almost drowned thinking of Haru as a-"

"okay okay! Enough, it's too embarassing to remember!" he pointed out.

"Tsu-kun is really so adorable" I poked his cheek.

After poking his cheek, I splashed water on him. He also began splashing water on me.

We had a blast! And in the end, I gave up, which made Tsuna grin.

Then, I got out of the pool and Tsuna was confused. "I'm going to jump! And you must catch me!" I yelled.

"what?! Jewel, that's dangerous!" Tsuna said.

"here I go!" and I jumped.

"gotcha!" Tsuna caught me in the water.