Special Chapter 1

A/N: Special Chapter #1!!! Hope you guys like it! ^_^

Jewel's POV

"I'm leaving!" I yelled at our full house.

"You're still going to school?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm still sixteen, 2 more years and I'll graduate." I told him.

"How about you? You're seventeen, you still need to go to school." I crossed my arms.

Tsuna just smiled. "I already graduated."

"Eeeh?!" I yelled.

"We all graduated." Gokudera came into view.

"You skipped grades?!" I yelled.

"In order to become a great boss, and become a great famigilia." Tsuna stated.

"No way...so you're-"

"No, not yet. I'm not the boss yet, but I'm already training to be one." He cutted me off.

"Jewel, school!" Aqua fumed.

"A-ah! Gome, Tsu-kun! I need go, ja ne!" I winked at him and left.

I ran going to school in a hurry, but I can't help but to smile. This saturday is the best day of my life! That was when Tsuna and the rest came. Today is already monday, so we did a little bonding during those two days.

Reaching school, I went straight to my room, humming. It seems it caught too much attention, because Carl came over.

"Why are you humming?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied, I still can't help but smile.

He seemed pissed, but it disappeared, in exchange is a smirk. "I bet it's either the items you bought last friday night, or because I dedicated my win to you."

"Hah? No!" I fumed. Is he crazy?!

"Then what?"

"It's nothing! Ignore me!" I told him.

"Jewel is still acting cute and hard-to-get as usual." Molly came over. "You w*nch."

"Molly, after 2 years, you still like me? Well, sorry. I realised that Jewel is the one I really love." Carl states.

"You're all Jewel, Jewel, Jewel, Jewel my ass. Don't chase after someone who doesn't like you back." Molly glares at me.

"Same goes for you. Don't chase after someone who doesn't like you back." Carl glares at her.

"Whatever Carl. Just remember, I'm here." Molly said and left.

This whole time of school is going to be boring...

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Finally! Dismissal!

I rushed outside of the classroom. I am already near the front gate, but Carl stops me.

"Carl? What the? Get out of my way!" I crossed my arms.

"Jewel...do you really feel nothing for me?" He asked.

I sighed. "I only feel pity. I pity you that you still waste time on a girl like me." I replied.

"I forgave you long ago. And I see you now as a friend. No more no less." I added.

Without warning, he kissed me infront of plenty people.

"!!!" My eyes largened. He even deepens the kiss. What the hell is he doing?!