Chapter 27: Hibari's Mother And Fear

Day 61

Okay! I have my sword with me. Oh dragons and phoenix' I know you want me alive...so please help me in this battle. Hibari is someone you must not underestimate.

Oh lord, I think I'm gonna die...Hibari is starting to give off an intense killing aura. Yup, his here infront of me and I am praying so badly.

"herbivore, prepare to die" he said and he started charging. Okay...deep breath, inhale and exhale. Like what Aqua, the water dragon taught you and fear is just nothing. Fear....uh-oh. My blood is heating up, the side effect is kicking in again. My body and minds wants blood.

Okay...I think this is better. I need the side effect to help me beat this guy and to help me be alive! Let the side effect take control! It already did. The side effect of wanting blood and fear.

I started giving off killing intent. I grinned and it made Hibari kind of slow down. He's thinking of what I am planning on. 

He raised his tonfa and striked it at me. I easily dodged it and he attacked me with the other tonfa which I dodged it again.

"fear" I said.

"What did you say?" he asked, annoyed.

"your fear is 2 L's" I grinned.

His eyes widened and started to attack like there's no tomorrow.

Tsuna and the others wants to stop him but Reborn didn't let them.

"so, I was right" I smirked.

He caught me off gaurd and striked me in the stomache but I stopped it with my sword.

"The water phoenix' fear: Nightmare" I said and started running around Hibari.

Nightmare...taste fear.

I engulfed my sword with sky flames and it largens as I run around him. It surrounded him and he can't get out.

ZING!

Okay, that's it. The side effect disappears. I started staggering.

'that's enough' I heard the voice of Impavida.

'you must not be fond of using the side effect for winning' she said.

"then don't let me faint" I muttered.

The sky flames that engulf Hibari dispersed and he broke free. It seems he saw the 2 L's that he fears of.

"now, you made more pissed. I'll bite you to death until you die" he said and he charges at a crazy speed.

"I won't let you win" I smiled.

He striked me, in the arm. It hitted my left arm and I tell you it was painful. I think it's broken. It was swollen and it was black and purple.

"she must be precious to you" I smiled.

He stopped his attack on me. Just in time, he stopped the strike to my face.

Strands of my hair fell to my face. I tried not to show any pain in my face.

"she looks beautiful. Long black hair, a pink hairpin with beautiful flower ornaments which is made of real gemstones, a pink yukata with a sakura design, fair skin" I muttered.

"your mother is beautiful. You got her hair and eyes" I said.

"tch!" he let his hands down and walked away. "I'll bite you to death someday" he left.

I looked at my bruised arm and Ryohei healed it. It stings a little but it becomes soothing later on.

"Jewel-chan! Are you fine?" Tsuna asked.

"hah....huff....I'm so tired from the side effect" I said.

"what did you tell to Hibari-san that he walked away?" Gokudera asked.

"it's something that concerns his privacy" I replied.

They wanted to ask about it but Reborn shutted their mouths.

Hibari Kyouya....who knew...that the prefect actually cares.

After Impavida said her last sentence, she showed an image of a woman. It was Hibari's mother.

Heh, she's so young. So young and beautiful.

I didn't saw Hibari's father. Only Hibari's mother, smiling and laughing. I think she was in Hibari's house.

The background was a sakura tree behind her. A pond with colorful koi's with lily pads. Green grass that was lawned.

Ryohei finished healing me. I swayed my arm around and did some stretching. It's good as new!

Now, the fighting is now all over. Hibari won't be fighting Reborn, Tsuna, Millefiore and the rest.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Day 61,

I fought Hibari and barely made it out alive.

I saw an image of Hibari's mother. She was dashing, beautiful and young.

And I also discovered the fear of Hibari. They are also his weakness.

Losing and Love. ♥♡

                                                   -Jewel