Chapter 15: Water Dragon Sword Style

DAY 37

Jewel's POV

"why did you call

us here?" Gokudera asked to Reborn.

"spar" Reborn simply said. Knowing Reborn, he's up to something.

"Tsuna fights me" Reborn stated. Wait!!! They'll go on a rampage again and wreck the place!

"is there something wrong?" Yamamoto asked.

"ah.....the spar of Tsuna and Reborn will be hell" I replied.

"oh" Yamamoto said.

"Jewel and Yamamoto" Reborn stated.

"is it because we use swords?" Yamamoto asked. Of course! Yamamoto is sure clueless, good thing he has the looks.

"Hibari and Gokudera" Reborn grinned. That's a worse pair.

"Chrome and Lambo" Reborn ended the pairs. Chrome and Lambo....not good.

Me and Yamamoto went somwhere were there's water. We found a lake connecred to a river and has a waterfall. Water haven.

Yamamoto unsheathed his sword and so as I.

"make this battle worth it" Reborn said, pissed.

I looked at trees and saw Reborn and the rest.

"why are you all here? I thought your all going to spar with one another? and why are you pissed, Reborn? Since when did you get here anyway?" I asked.

"It seems that the others finished their pair quickly so they can watch your fight with Yamamoto and I'm pissed because Dame-Tsuna lost so easily against me and I came here just now" Reborn replied.

Wrong, you lost to Tsuna and such a short time?! When did he get so powerful?!

Tsuna won, Hibari won, and Chrome won. The rest lost. Only me and Yamamoto didn't finish yet.

"let's start, Jewel" Yamamoto became serious.

"okay" I said.

"start!" Reborn yelled and Yamamoto charged. Eeeeekkk! Yamamoto is so serious and really? He's planning to attack me.

Reborn doesn't know about my training with Aqua. So, he was expecting me to lose. It's so obvious that he's on Yamamoto's side, I mean look at him. Grinning creepily and goes to his side.

'don't judge people, Reborn!' I thought.

Yamamoto was attacking and he did stance #8. He noticed that I wasn't planning to dodge but he still continued.

He was aiming at my sword. As soon as his sword hitted mine, I let his sword slip to the bottom of my sword, the handle.

I quickly went at his back and aimed at his back. Don't worry, I'm not planning on killing him.

He acted quick and blocked my attack with his sword. He noticed how I grasp my sword. I got back my sword while spinning it like a stick.

"the strike was weak" Reborn said as he noticed it. When the swords hit, it made a faint 'klang'.

I told you, don't judge people. Aqua said that I must know how fast he reacts and then when I attack, I can grasp tightly.

He raised his sword and the water followed. 'shoot!' I thought.

Yamamoto suddenly came from the otherside and I gambled with my life.

I didn't attack or defended myself. I just felt a heavy splash of water. Good thing it was just a reflection of a him and not really him.

Time to make Reborn regret thinking that I'm weak!

I realesed the tie of my hair. I know it will be a hindrance but not with my water dragon sword style!

I ducked a little and charged. I swayed left and right while charging. He stopped, thinking what direction where I attack. Left, Right or middle? Neither the three!

I jumped and attacked from above, because my I raised my sword, water followed. I attacked without thinking.

"The water dragon's fiery bite!" I yelled.

A loud 'klang' was heard. The water in mid air splattered everyehere after the 'klang' sound. The force was strong!

"for a second, I thought you were dancing" Yamamoto said as our swords hit.

Yes, the water dragon sword style is basicaly a dance.

Too late, my blood's pumping crazy. I  started to thirst for victory, more like blood actually. This a side effect of staying in the realm of Aqua.

Oh no, I can't stop. My body is going for the final blow.

I got back my sword and went backward a few steps. I held my sword like an arnis and I gripped it hard.

I inhaled. 'no! I don't want to hurt him!' I thought.

I exhaled. 'someone stop me! The side effect is too strong!' I said in my mind. Staying there for 15 days is a lot so the side effect is strong. It will last for a long time.

Too late. I ran fast at Yamamoto....insanely fast that I'm already infront of him. My sword was about to hit his surprised face but a brunette stopped my sword with his hands/gloves.

"thank....you....Tsuna" I said as I past out. I was really tired. That's my limit....so short. Making every muscle move to ran that fast is to painful. I just also came back from Aqua's realm yesterday.

Reborn's POV

Hmph! She became strong but how? And how she moves was graceful but deadly.

She said dragon when she attacked. No wonder. She probably started training with the creators.

"hn. Jewel is strong, I want to fight her" The cloud gaurdian said behind me.

"I thought you hate crowds?" I grinned.

"Jewel will pay for it when we fight" he replied and started leaving.

Tsuna carried Jewel bridal style.

"from my hyper intuition, she improved" Tsuna said as he went this way.

"Ahahaha! I let my gaurd down" Yamamoto laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"baseball idiot! You should be thankful that juudaime saved you! You even made him-"

"Gokudera, stop" Tsuna cutted him off.

"but thanks, Tsuna" Yamamoto placed his arm at Tsuna's shoulders.

"What are friends for? Besides, no one expected that to happen and if I didn't stop her attack, you either will be hurt or you'll go serious and hurt her" Tsuna replied.

"what?! The baseball idiot wasn't serious?!" Gokudera yelled.

"your expecting me to go serious on an unexperienced girl?" Yamamoto removed his arm from Tsuna's shoulders.

"tch! Just be thankful" Gokudera changed the subject.

And so, we went back home and rest. Gokudera was been bitten to death and we need to put him in a hospital. Chrome watched him.

Chrome won against Lambo because of her illusions. She doesn't want to hurt him so she made an illusion of candies and Lambo got tired and slept.

As for my battle. Tch! How did Tsuna became strong anyway? He started to change ever since......oh.....so that's how it is.*grin*

Tsuna, I'll make your life hell because you defeated me!

And I don't need to worry for Ryohei. Colonello's got my back.