Chapter 52: New Year

DAY 194

Tomorrow's new year...the days really go fast. *sigh*

Me and Tsuna are going well. He...he's fun to be with.

Actually, I gathered all my courage. Tomorrow, tonight, I'll confess!

I'm not going to chicken out. I'm going to risk everything. My relationship as friends, being rejected, all...I'm ready at whatever Tsuna will throw at me.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"who's there?" I asked.

"Jewel-chan, it's Tsuna" he said.

BOOGSH!

Tsuna came, rushing in. "what was that noise?!" he panicked.

He saw me, on the floor. Why? I panicked when I heard his name.

He helped me got up. I blushed. Really...being with him...it's different with Carl.

"what happened?" he asked.

"ah! Nothing! I just slipped" I replied.

"okay, I heard okaa-san said that your going to the shopping district"

"yeah, I'll buy a yukata for today and tonight" I said.

"I'll go with you then"

I stiffened. What did he say? He-he's going to accompany me? I started staggering.

"you okay?!" he caught me from falling.

"none, just excited that my legs feel wobly" I lied.

We went out. We headed towards the shopping district.

We were walking, together. Side by side...my face feels hot!

Then, I felt his hand touched mine. Then, I accidently hitted a pole, for my head was busy of the thought.

"Jewel!" Tsuna stood me up.

"hah? Sorry, my mind was full of excitement and it made me busy" I half-lied. It did block my mind.

Then, we arrived at the shop.

"ah!" I saw a beautiful yukata. It's color orange...ever since I came here, I took a liking to orange.

It is a fine cloth. Has silver designs. It has silver embroidery that took shape of small flowers.

I also found a matching hairpin and sandals. Also a fan!

"I'll go change okay?" I said to Tsuna as I went to the dressing room.

I finished changing and I got out of the dressing room.

"um...eto...do I look good?" I asked. It's my first time wearing a yukata.

"you don't look good in it..." he said.

I felt...shattered. I feel like crying. I lowered my head.

"you look beautifull in it" he said.

I looked up, he was smiling. I brightened up.

Then, I hitted him softly in the chest. "baka! I thought you said that I was ugly!"

"eeh? Sorry! I didn't mean to make you think that your ugly. I'm really sorry" he apologised.

"I forgive you...just...say it in a whole sentence, no stopping or cutting it off" I stated.

We went back home. Tsuna also changed his clothes to a yukata. Because of the color of our yukatas, it seems like we both have matching outfits.