Chapter 62: Partner

DAY 224

For the past days...I learned to use a bow and arrow...how to box...how to use a sword and how to play a flute...

Now...how to lead an army by Lampo...

"here" Lampo placed down 10 books...all with 1000 pages...

"Ooooooiiiii! Your suppose to teach me! Not to learn it by myself!" I yelled.

"after reading all that, I'll teach you. Now...*yawn* I'm going to sleep" he said as he left the study room.

Oi oi...maybe he's just making me read this to sleep the whole week!

I read a book on the fastest phase I can read...damn you Lampo! 

DAY 230

"here!!!!" I throwed the 10 big books at Lampo, which is lying down.

"ouuuuch! Ittai! Jewel, what was that for?!!" he complained.

"it's revenge for letting me read those big, heavy books!" I yelled.

"okay...time for teaching..." he sighed.

DAY 236

I finished leading an army...which is not useful in the present...

I also finished how to strategise...by Daemon...the demon. It fits him! Daemon the demon! Daemon the devil demon! Wahahahaha! I'm such a genuis!

And also...right now...Alaude will teach me the law...crimes...rules...and more stuff like that...

Somebody help me!!! He'll make me learn ALL the laws! It'll be worse than Lampo's 10 big, heavy books!

Waaah!

"Tsu-kun! Help me!" I yelled. Yeah...Tsu-kun is here with me...he's also learning the first generation's teachings but...he and I have differnt schedules...

It seems I was first to do Alaude's...

"Help me!!!" I yelled again.

Then...I saw Giotto patting he's shoulder. "oi Giotto! Don't let him turn his back at me! Don't stop him!" I yelled.

He just winked...that bastard...he said that is also a part of my punishment for leaving the room, entering the party and not eating italian food...

Curse youuuuuu!!!!

DAY 240

Ehehehe...I finished Alude's teachings in such a short time...

Am I lacking out of memory yet? My brain is full of laws, strategisings, techniques, memories and more...

Hang a little bit more brain...just a little more...

Then...I finished the teachings of Giotto...accepting everyone...enemy or ally alike. Well...it kinda helped me forgive Carl and Molly...

My days are shortening...65 days more to go...

Also...will I fail my last test? I mean...I was still in the future...10 years later...

So...I'll fail? I'll never meet my family? I'll never fix my broken family?

But...I changed the future...will I past the test?

Who is the last 2 creators? What elelment? 

It's been many days after my lest trial...Also...said the creators that...I'll go back to my world after the 305th day...

I should be happy right? That I'll fix my family...but also...I feel sad that I need to leave this world...the KHR world...

What do you like more?