Chapter 24: Anime

"Me? Because of one memory...I got back my soul and voice!" I replied.

"the memory, were I first discovered anime!" I grinned.

"don't joke ar-"

"joke? I'm telling the truth! You, if you are my fear, you should know that!" I stomped my foot.

"And not only that! Fate! I decided by myself when I first discovered anime that 'I will believe in fate. I shall accept fate but, if there's something that I don't like about it, I'll fight and changed it!'" I said.

"you!" I pointed at no one.

"your just fear. I can always fight and remove my fear anytime I want!"

"hahahaha! You? Remove your fear? Hahaha! Your even scared if Tsuna will reject you!" fear laughed.

"then so be it! Reject me if he wants! If fate wants him to reject me, then I'll accept it. Besides their are a lot of males in the world" I said.

"anime....thought me lot's of things. Fairy tail, thought me how to treasure a friend. The world god only knows, you can make anyone fall in love with you if you work and plan hard. Kuroshitsuji, thought me that demons can be hot. Sword art online, it thought me that even if it's just a game, it may be real in some ways.

Theirs a lot more and Katekyo hitman reborn thought me that, you can do anying if you have the will and resolve. It thought me what pride is. It thought me to accept people even if they are evil. It thought me to be loyal. It thought me to treasure friends too. It thought me how to trust and.....it thought me that, everything has a reason, everything has part that is played, nothing is a coincidence, everything is planned" I breathed for air after saying all that.

"you....are just nothing" I panted.

The room changed. I woke up, seeing myself in the ground with shallow water.

I'm in a cave. The cave was lighted with sky blue crystals and the reflection of the water. I remembered being in water but it was deep. I'm lying on the ground with warm water around me.

"ugh..." I touched my head, making sure that I don't have any wounds or anything. I'm fine. Nothings wrong.

"you passed, leggendia" I heard the voice of the phoenix and it appeared infront me.

"the trial is......"

"the trial is about overcoming your fear"

"and I overcomed it...." I said, regaining my memories of last time.

"I am impavida, the water phoenix" she introduced.

"We phoenix' are a symbol of rebirth. We are also the ones who made that ring you have there" Impavada said.

"um.....is it true that going in the KHR world was just a coincidence?" I asked.

"yes, it is" she replied.

"oh, okay but I'll not take it as a coincidence instead, I'll call it fate" I smiled.

She chuckled, then her face looked serious.

"Leggendia, I am telling you this beforehand because I don't want you to get hurt in the future" the phoenix took a deep breath.

"I need to remind you that you have only 305 days in the KHR world" she reminded.

Yeah, that's right. I only have limited time here. I have only 294 days left in the KHR world and I believe that, time goes by fast, very fast.

"thanks for reminding me and wait-I thought that I will stay here for a year or more? The device is still cooling down" I said.

"my dear friend can read the future and what he saw is that you'll leave at the 305th day with or without the machine" she replied.

"who's that-"

"goodbye and your going to meet next is the fire phoenix and the electric phoenix" she cutted me off.

I blinked for a second-wait, scratch that, I blinked for a milisecond then I'm back in the KHR world.

DAY 56

'curse it!' I thought. I'm so pissed right now! I want to know who's that friend so badly!

"TRASH!!! HOW DARE YOU-"

"DON'T SHOUT YOU F*CK*NG ASSHOLE! I DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT THAT SH*TTY STEAK!" I yelled and everything became silent. I'm pissed for lot's of reasons.

1.) Impavida didn't tell me who's the friend.

2.) She cutted me off.

3.) I wanted to ask if she was behind the scenes when I was lifeless.

4.) I want to know if I can go back to her realm because it's so beautiful.

5.) I want to ask that friend about my future.

6.) etc.

The atmosphere became cold. Xanxus' face was like 'what did I do know?'.

Just realising of what I had just said, I bowed and apologised.

"ah! I'm so sorry! I'm just a little bit pissed" I said, still bowing.

Everyone was silent. It was they're first time hearing me swear.

BANG!

I felt something sting on my arm. I lifted my right arm and saw an injection.

I felt dizzy then sleepy. I started swaying around and my eyesight became blurred. I fell to the floor and closed my eyes.

The last thing I heard was "why did you do that?". I don't know whose voice it was.

I just slept. Right timing, I'm tired from that realm. I hope the side effect is not crazy dreams again.

Unkown's POV

"so you have met Impavida already. 4 down, and more to go. Leggendia, I tell you, your time is only short. A year may be long for you but, it's actually really short" I muttered.

"Enjoy your time here, in the KHR world until the very end. That is all"