Chapter 88: Interview

DAY 300

"where are we going?" I asked as I'm been blindfolded.

"we'll reach our destination in 10 mimutes, so wait." Reborn replied.

"Okay..." I said.

...

...

...

"are we there yet?" I asked again.

"it's been just 3 seconds." I can hear Reborn sigh.

"I can't help it! I've been like this for half an hour!" I defended.

"And what is this?!" I raised both of my arms, showing my wrists, all tied up. Well, I don't know what they used to tie up my wrists.

"we tied up your hands so that you won't be able to peep" Reborn replied.

"I can still move my fingers you know?" I pointed out.

"Hm...thank you for telling" and Reborn completely covered my whole hands.

What did he use?! Mittens?! Gloves?! Wrapped my hand with one piece of cloth?!

"Tsuuuna!" I complained.

"I'm sorry...but I can't...hahaha..." he laughed nervously.

Wait...he laughed nervously? That means he's being threatened! By Reborn! Who else would do that to him anyway?

In the end, I just went to sleep. I'm pretty sure my mouth was open and I was snoring, or drooling even.

Suddenly, I felt the car stopped. "Wah?!" Because I was unattentive and unaware, I banged myself to the seat infront of me.

My head hitted the head of the sit and I fell from my own sit. So, I was almost been knocked out.

"Jewel?!" I heard Tsuna panic.

"Gaaaaah...." I groaned. "My head hurts, and I am gonna go crazy any minute now because I can't see a thing."

Do you know the feeling that when you can't see a thing, you start to panic and your head wants to explode. Like, what is there? What is that? Where am I?

From too much darkness that you'll go insane? Scared of the unkown.

"And, why the heck did the car stop so suddenly?" I tried to sit up properly again.

"Some crazy people started fighting in the streets." Reborn simply replied.

I can tell, he's lying. The car started to move again and I can the car going down a road. Just where the heck are we going.

Then, the engine stopped. "Okay, now, you'll remain like that until we say it's fine to remove the blindfold." Reborn stated. I groaned even louder.

The door beside me opened, I can hear and sense it. Then, slowly, someone guided me to somewhere.

I got out of the car, slowly. Then, started walking. We entered an elevator and it rang, signaling we have reached our destination.

We stopped when I walked a hundred steps. "Okay, you may remove it now." Tsuna said.

"Finally..." I said as soneone removed the cloth surrounding my hand I removed the blindfold.

I just gaped at the sight. I'm in a room, or a lobby? There's a counter infront of me, then, there's a chandelier in the middle of the lobby. The theme is red, yellow and gold,mostly gold.

"Welcome to Vongola Hotel Supreme." said a female staff.

"Wow...suge..." I said in awe.

"As we currently fix your rooms, you may wait in the reception hall." the femal staff bowed and pointed at our left.