Chapter 36: Training

DAY 79

I bended the arc of the lamp again and it made the lower part of the bed open.

I quickly went to check it out. There was a huge box inside. It's 5x bigger than a shoebox.

I got the box and opened it. It showed random stuff. There's a small gold box. A box weapon? Box animal? Storage box?

I made sky flames appear in my ring and I injected it to the box. Nothing happened. I tried doing it with my white flames and still nothing.

I thought sky flames open every box? Maybe not this one. I placed aside the box.

There were more pictures here. Pictures of me and my friends. We were about 19 I think. I really did fail.

There were more. More random stuff. I placed it back under the bed and closed it. I didn't return the box though.

Then I scanned my drawer. Something caught my eye, a letter. I was about to opened it but someone snatched it.

I quickly turned to right, I saw Tsuna. He snatched the letter.

"Tsuna, give me the letter" I demanded. I got a feeling that the letter has something important in it.

"I'm sorry but no" he replied. He said 'no'?

"but that is mine! It is in my drawer!" I replied.

"your future self's drawer, not yours" he answered back.

I backed away. Is he...

"I'm sorry but, this letter is mine, not yours" he said as he hugged me.

"I didn't mean to offend you or remove your rights to check the things of your future self" he said.

I broke free from the hug. "I am also sorry. If that letter is yours, I can't read it" I said.

The day went on.

DAY 81

Tsuna and the others got some few informstion about the Torbido. The Torbido appears if there's any sign of the Vongola.

They think that we're planning ahead of them. They attack the innocent...to make the Vongola come out.

Also, this day...I hate it.

"No! Let me go! I don't wanna!" I yelled as I struggle from Tsuna.

He placed me over his shoulder, carrying me to the training room. Today, I'm training.

"No, you need to train" he replied.

"you want me to freakin train with the arcobalenos?! I'll die from the spartans wrath!" I yelled.

"If Lal and Reborn heard that, your dead" Tsuna smirked.

"waaah! Let me go!" I struggled again.

Then we reached the training room, aka hell. Tsuna placed me down and he locked the big metal door behind him.

"hey Lal, did you hear someone yell 'spartan'?" Reborn asked Lal.

'oh shoot!' I thought. 'they heard it alright!'

"I did" Lal replied.

The two spa-arcobalenos turned to me and said "prepare"

"kyaaa! Noooo!" I tried to escape but the door's locked.

"Tsunaaa! Opeeen thiiiis doooor!" I yelled.

"no can do. I also will die if I do so" he replied.

"liar!!!" I yelled. I know his lying. He just wants to see me train with them!

"Jewel, just do it. It is also for your own good. If you train with them, you can come with us during tasks" Tsuna said.

"even though!" I yelled as I keep on banging the metal door.

"you won't stay even if I did everything?" Tsuna asked.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"really?"

"I said yes! Stop asking!"

He sighed. "you give me no choice" he said as he walked closer.

"what are you doing?" I asked as I backed away a little.

"because you won't stay, here's the punishment" he grinned. I can feel Reborn smirking.

Tsuna lowered his head to my ear. He nibbled on my left ear. My face heated up and it became red.

I backed away from the shock.         

"y-you! Y-you already h-have a        w-wife! Don't go d-doing this k-kind of stuff!" I said.

"you won't stay?" Tsuna asked.

"I-I won't!" I replied.

"then another pun-"

"okay! Okay! Okay! I'm staying! Just stop what your doing!" I gave in.

'I love-' an image appeared. An image of me. I love who? I don't remem-

"Jewel, let's get to training!" Lal yelled.

"yes..." I said, gloomily.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

I finished training with the spartans and arcobalenos.

I managed to survive. Skull was easy, Fon is fine, Yuni's okay too, the others was hell.

I layed down and I was panting for air. I'm so tired. It just so happened that I layed beside Tsuna, which was sitting down.

"I....hate....you" I said...to Tsuna.

"I love you too" he replied.

I sat up quickly from his reply. I looked at him with a 'wtf?!' face.

"stop teasing me! If you continue, I'll tell Kyoko-chan!" I threatened.

"it's not only me who'll have a bad relationship with her" he grinned.

Yeah...Kyoko will hate or be mad at me if she knows. Why is Tsuna like this anyway?!

"ahahaha! I really miss teasing you like this" Tsuna smiled as he pinched both my cheeks. It's not that tight.

"whay? Yow down't tuease meh in this eraw?" I said. I can't speak properly for he is pinching my cheeks. (why? You don't tease me in this era?)

He released my cheeks and I rubbed them.

"I do, but you would always get mad" he laughed.

"who wouldn't get mad?!" I replied.

We fought until I went back to train. I go bloodlust when I train with Lal, Reborn, Verde and Mammon. Colonello's fine.

This continued for days.