Chapter 75: Sweet~

DAY 272

"uh..." I just stared at the devil, who's smiling while eating.

"hn!" and then I stared at the angel who's just smiling brightly.

"what are you guys doing here?" I both asked Byakuran and Yuni.

"ask him" Yuni pointed at Byakuran.

"I was wondering if you can tell me where you bought those marshmallows from last time and I wonder if we can have a double date~" Byakuran said.

I can feel Tsuna's killing intent. I think he hasn't forgotten about the 'truth' I said during the flight coming back here. I said that I had a crush on Byakuran...but that was just before...

"well...I think we can't agree with the double date" I sweated.

"why?" Byakuran frowned.

"well...Yuni is still young...and what will the people around us think if they see us on a date. Also...a certain baby will be following..." I meant Reborn.

"the people will think that it's just a meeting. Not a date. Also, Reborn won't be following" Byakuran states.

"how would you know if Reborn won't follow?" I raised an eyebrow.

"cause my dear Yuni-chan will make him" he hugged Yuni.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

And so...me and Tsuna changed our clothes and we 4 went to a mall. I showed Byakuran were I bought the marshmallows.

I can tell...he's in heaven. Cause we're in a huge candy store.

"in this section are the marshmallows" I said to Byakuran.

"in your opinion, what's the best one here?" Byakuran asked.

"hm...I would prefer this" I said as I picked up one brand of marshmallows.

"this one is made in a different country. Also, it tastes better than the rest. Though...it's a little pricey. If you want marshmallows that's cute, there's the animal marshmallows. They also taste great" I stated.

After that, I left Byakuran in his own little word of marshmallows. He just kept on getting packs and packs of marshamallows.

Then, I went back to Tsuna's side. He's face shows he isn't happy...

"is Tsu-kun jealous~?" I teased.

"n-no!" he defended.

"your so cute when your jealous~"

"I'm not jealous!" he insisted.

"okay, fine. Your not" I went with it.

Then, Yuni bought a pack with 100 candies. 100 different flavors.

"here, get one" she smiled. Both me and Tsuna got one.

"Yuni-chan~" Byakuran called.

"the candy monster's calling. Wait for a while" she said as she left with the candies.

Tsuna didn't eat his yet. Don't know why...

So, I just popped mine into my mouth. I tasted it and it's...

"ick...it's clay flavor..." I said.

"huh?" Tsuna asks.

"the candy I got is clay flavor..." I repeated.

Then...without warning...his lips were on mine. Then, he left to buy some candy.

I just stared at the floor. "Hm? Jewel? Anything wrong?" Yuni came over and asked.

"he took the candy..." I said.

"hm?" she said, confused.

"a-ah! Nothing! I was just wondering when will Byakuran be finished" I reasoned.

Tsuna's POV

It is clay flavor...

Ugh! I can't believe I did that! So embarassing!

I suddenly took it from her mouth...

So so so so embarassing!

Anyway...I'll just go look for something we can eat.

Jewel's POV

Tsuna came back with two cotton candies. The light blue was for him as the pink one was for me.

Tsuna is so sweet~

"thank you" I pecked him on the cheek.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

After that, we all went to a cafe. I'm telling you...this cafe is really meant for couples...

They don't allow people to enter that is higher than 2 people or less. So...me and Tsuna were on a different table. A table far away from Byakuran and Yuni.

Tsuna sat right across from me. Yeah...he's infront of me.

The interior design is all about love. Then...guess what? One peek on the menu is so embarassing. Here's an example of the names that are listed.

1) Ice cream deluxe of love

2) Parfrait of lovey dovey's

3) Kiss Caramel cake

4) Ube cake of kissy kissy love

and etc.

All the food is only meant for two people. And is a size for two people...

"may I take your order?" a waitress in a maid outfit asked.

Nooo! It's too embarassing to say this names!

"we would like a parfrait of lovey dovey's, Kiss caramel cake...and a love love milkshake" Tsuna said. The maid left.

I blushed and knocked my head on the table. "Jewel?!" Tsuna said.

"ah...nothing...It's just...You said those words...and I know it's embarassing" I said, not looking into his eyes.

"it's fine" he said.

Huh?

"cause I am not ashamed being with my girlfriend" he said as I looked to see his face. He was smiling.

Now that I think of it...this our first date. And Tsuna made it really wonderful.

"Tsuna..."

"hm?"

"you are the most greatest, wonderful, and sweetest boyfriend I could ever have" I smiled.

"so, what's the sweetest thing you have ever tasted?" I asked as our order are already on the table.

"your lips" he replied with a grin.

I blushed. Then, I shaked it off. "I love you, Tsu-kun"