Chapter 2: True or Not?

Tsuna's POV

"EEEEHHHHH??!!!!" I yelled to my horror.

"Me? Why me? I'm not an anime!" I said, confused. I started to panic, putting my hands on my head.

"Let's just watch and see Dame-Tsuna." Out of nowhere, Reborn kicked me in the face.

"Ow..." Rubbing my cheek, I looked back at the device and watched.

"And then?" her best friend asked.

"I'll say this as understandable as I could and no talking or interrupting because I won't repeat it twice." Jewel warned and her best friend nodded with a smile.

"A boy named Sawada Tsunayoshi was called Dame-Tsuna " She started.

"Dame-Tsuna?!! That's me!" I panicked even more. They're definitely talking about me!

Reborn gave a glare that means 'quiet' and I stopped yelling. I don't want to be tortured.

"He was called that because he has low grades and he's weak on Physical Education. He's not good in anything." She explained.

I cried at hearing how pathetic I sounded. I am such a loser. Even these foreigners know.

"Then one day a baby named Reborn came to his life."

We all looked at Reborn and he grinned.

"It seems I'm popular there." He points out, feeling good about himself.

"That baby is the strongest hitman in the world."

Reborn gave a thumbs up and sparkles was around him. What the...?

"Later in the anime, they will tell why one of the main characters is a baby and not some older guy."

She knows about the Arcobaleno Curse?

"Reborn said to Tsuna that he'll make him the mafia boss. The boss of the strongest famiglia, Vongola. Tsuna didn't believe him at first but he accepted it later on. He met and encountered guys from the mafia and made friends along the way."

She even knows everyone?!

"Well, there are some hot guys in it too, lots of them actually. Well, anyway he-"

"Class! lunch break is over!" A teacher came in.

"Talk to you later, I'll definitely watch it for sure." Her best friend smiled and went to her seat.

"Just because I told you that there's hot guys, you will watch it." Jewel sighs.

"It seems this turned out to be something different and unexpected." Reborn stated, tilting his Fedora.

"They said that you were an anime." Irie pointed out, putting a hand below his chin. He's thinking about it.

"You mean 'we'." Reborn corrected him.

"But Animes don't last long. They probably know a little of us." Spanner believed as he turned off the device.

"Your turning it off?" Why would they turn it off?

"It'll overheat if we continue any longer. Also, I'll make the screen clearer and better." He replied.

"Ah, okay..."