Chapter 89: Prank

A/N: Yo guys! Sorry if I didn't update for a month!

I became lazy and my exams are already next week! Atleast I managed to finish this chapter now.

Anyway, I'm really sorry. *bows Gokudera style x100*

I tried to make this chapter as long as I could, but this is the only thing that popped in my mind. And...sorry for any grammar mistakes and spellings. I basically rushed this chapter.

I don't want to double check it right now because I'm going to sleep. Anyway, please forgive me.

DAY 301

"This is a bad idea." I said, walking down the halls of this glamorous hotel.

"See! I told you Reborn! Even Jewel thinks so!" Tsuna reasoned.

"Hmp. Anyway, you can't do anything about it. It's already been decided." he replied as he walked infront of us.

When we reached the dinning hall, food, spoons and forks, chairs, and tissue napkins were flying across the room. "I knew it..." me and Tsuna groaned.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna. As Boss of Bosses, calm them down." Reborn kicked Tsuna in the back, making Tsuna almost fall to the floor.

"Reborn, you should stop your endless kicking and hitting on Tsu-kun." I pointed out.

"Not until he officialy takes the position of Decimo." he smirked. Me and Tsuna just sighed.

"Minna! Stop this!" Tsuna yelled, but he said it calmly.

"Tsk, tsk. You will still remain a dame-"

"Everyone sit down and stop fighting!!!" Tsuna suddenly yelled loudly, like a boss.

Everyone in the room froze and the fighting stopped. Tsuna's guardians, the Varia, Cavallone, Shimon and Millefiore were all there.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

And so, at the middle of the dinning table is Tsuna. I'm at his left and Haya-nii is to his right. The rest of the guardians are equally divided to the two rows.

The other groups or families are in one row. The Cavallone and Millefiore are at my row while the Varia and Shimon are at Gokudera's row.

We started to eat actually. Before I can even take my first bite of the delicious-looking food here, Ryohei, who was beside me, stood up and yelled. "Pass me the pasta to the extreme!"

Startled, I almost jumped up on my seat. Do you know what Reborn said to me and Tsuna? He said that we, everyone in this room, will prank on each other.

The one with most pranks will be crowned Prank King...and both me and Tsuna thinks that's it's a bad idea. Whoever's crowned king will be recieving something. He didn't what though...Reborn and his crazy idea and stunts...why does he need everything to be extreme?

Yamamoto, who gave the bowl of pasta without thinking, just became the first victim. Ryohei grabbed the bowl and threw it at Yamamoto's face.

Ooh, that's gonna hurt...physically and emotionally. Yamamoto's been embarassed...oh my gawd! Waah! Now good people turns into bad people!

Everyone is going to release their inner demon! Not good, not good, not good!

"Ahahaha! Baseball freak's been pranked! The first victim too! Wahahaha-oof!" Gokudera suddenly fell head-on onto the table. A baseball hitted hit his head.

This just mean one thing...but how did Yamanoto-

"Haha! Sorry, sorry. That one over there is a fake." The reall Yamamoto came out from the entrance hall and then pointed at the fake.