Chapter 72: A Get-Along

DAY 267

It's been days since we came from the airport. Ahhh~ Namimori is still the most peaceful place I have ever been to.

Well...it is peaceful if no one yells and fights everyday...

I just layed down on the couch, trying to sleep in this peaceful day.

"Jewel" I heard Reborn.

"yes?" I asked, not facing him or opening my eyes. It's just too peaceful.

"the Shimon famiglia will be visiting" he said.

"okay" I replied, snuggling to the pillow.

"so prepare. They're coming now" he stated.

"yeah" I replied trying to sleep.

Then, his words sank to my brain.

"wait-what?!" I sat up, eyes fully opened and my brain, widely awake.

"they'll be visiting. It's been a long time. And I believe you haven't met them yet, only when we made you an official member to the Vongola, no?" he said.

"they're going to come here?! In Tsuna's house?!" I asked.

"no. We'll meet them at the shrine" Reborn says.

"does Tsu-kun know?" I asked.

"yes, I told him days ago, including the rest" he simply said.

"then why tell me now?!" I complained.

"I dunno, to lazy" he replied.

"Why you!!!" I chased him around the house.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+··+·+·+·+·+·

So...the Vongola ring holders, Reborn, and I were at the shrine. Mukuro was with Chrome while Hibari was distancing himself from us.

Some time later, the Shimon came. Oooh! There's Enma! Then there's Adelheid! Then there's...the pevert Julie Katou...

You know...at first, I was like 'Julie? A girl's name?' Yeah, but Katou sounds like boy's name.

"Enma!" Tsuna went over to greet his friend.

Hm...yeah, they both seem a like. They may look weak, but they are actually strong, they get bullied, they are from the mafia, and they are bosses!

"hm? Tsuna, who's she? A new friend of yours?" Enma asked. I just waved at them with a smile.

"oooh! A cutie!" Julie said, with a perveted look. Ew, no. Just no.

Adelheid glared at Julie. "woah, calm dow-"

He couldn't finish his sentence for he noticed an evil aura behind him. Tsuna was...angry that he looked at me like that. Go Tsuna!

"Tsuna?" Enma got worried.

"ah!" Tsuna snapped.

"um...you see..." he blushed a little and runbed the back of his neck.

"she's my girlfriend" Tsuna said.

The Shimon were dumbfounded. Then, I went closer.

"uh...nice to meet you! I am Jewel Caster! Tsuna's girlfriend!" I greeted with a smile. "please take care of me!"

"hey hey hey...you've got to be kidding right?" Adelheid looked at Tsuna.

"Adelheid! That's rude!" Enma said to her.

"my apologies" she apologised.

"nooooo! The I can't believe he got a girlfriend which is more cuter than Adelheid!" Julie said, which earned a smack on the head by Adelheid.

"um...It's been a long time, Enma!" ,Tsuna smiled.

"yeah" Enma nodded.

"I have planned a get-along party in one of the best restourants in Namimori. So, let us go" Reborn butted in.

"okay" both Enma and Tsuna chorused. They really seem alike!.

You know...what if they are actually beothers? Nah, couldn't be. Though...I like the idea...

And so...we went to one 5-star restourant. Woah...how can Reborn afford..........this...

No...no...no...masaka...

Does he intend to let us pay?! No! Please no! Pleeeeeaaase!

Do not worry, Jewel. He won't do that. I can feel it...

Aqua said. Oh...thank goodness...

There, we sat in a very huge round table. Tsuna and Enme were beside each other. I was beside Tsuna and Gokudera was beside me.

Actually, Haya-nii wants to be beside Tsuna. Since...he's Tsuna's right hand man.

And oh...I almost forgot! Ryohei did the dare! He asked Hana out but...rejected. But, Hana didn't mean it. She was just surprised by his sudden confrontation.

Yeah, it is a little akward between those two. But...me and Kyoko supports them! We will make sure 3387 will happen!

Gokudera...um...surprisingly made it. He withstand Bianchi's face for an hour. So...Haru made a lot of food for him when we reached Namimori. Also, Tsuna praised him. It was Haya-nii's happiest day of his life.

Yamamoto did not drink or eat any milk products. Yup! From milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, cake, pizza, shakes, and many more! Poor Yamamoto...

And Hibari...uh...Reborn changed the threat. Instead of destroying Namimori, he would make him go out with some random girl.

And...never heard anything about since we landed. I'm not keeping updated on him.

Hibari right now is somewhere in the restourant. Mukuro...also is somewhere.

Infront of us all are food. Then...there was salad with milk in in, there's a lot of food with cheese also...poor Yamamoto indeed...

We ate to our fill. And...we were the noisiest costumers in the restourant. So embarassing!

The get-along went great. Atleast nothing bad happened...no chaos, yet...Lambo was the nosiest though.

Then, a waiter came. He was asking to us to pay the bill. Reborn took out a gold card.

All the people were shocked. Shocked to see a baby giving a gold card...

The waiter took it, gladly. Tch...they all care about money.

After eating lunch, we showed them around. They said they'll be staying here for a week or so.

Hm...also...my days indeed are shortening...

38 days left.

??? POV

KA-CHAK

KA-CHAK

There...that's better...

For the remaining days, I'll do this.

I'm sure, everyone will love this. *smirk*