Chapter 69: Drunk...

DAY 261

Uh-oh...

I quickly turned to my left. Tsuna was releasing a-not-good-type aura. Then, I turned back to Byakuran.

"Byakuran!" I yelled.

"Byakuran! Teme!" Gokudera was about to attack him, but Haru stopped him.

"sorry~" he said, teaseful. "just want to know if Tsuna over here will suddenly attack me or not"

"I will attack you if Jewel wasn't here" I heard Tsuna murmer to himself. I sweatdropped.

I didn't knew Tsuna had this side. The side of...overprotectiveness. Also, he gets jealous easily. He also doesn't want any guy to come near me, his guardians are an exception.

Then, we stopped, I mean...only me and Tsuna. We reached our room, the others will be in theirs shortly.

We entered with our luggages. Me? I just hurriedly jumped to the bed. I'm tired!

I heard Tsuna sighed. "Jewel, atleast remove your shoes" he said.

"no" I simply said, hugging a pillow.

"the bed will get dirty"

"even though" I can be stubborn sometimes.

Then, suddenly, he removed my shoes for me! I quickly sat up, with a red face. "wha?!"

"I told you, the bed will get dirty" he said.

I became more red. I didn't expect him to remove my shoes! So embarassing! Waah! Jewel you baka!

Tsuna just chuckled. He placed his hand on top of my head, patting me. "Jewel, you're so cute when you blush" he smiled.

I became even more red! Since when did Tsuna had this side?! Usually, when his former crush, aka Kyoko, blushes, Tsuna blushes too. But, this is different! He chuckles and smiles!

"now, come on. We still have to see the place" he smiled at me.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

After seeing the whole place, we saw the funeral wreaths. Man...they're all young...

"muuu! I can't believe Byakuran-sama allowed them to stay here!" Bluebell pouted.

Then, Daisy came over. "here, as a token of coming here" he gave dead flowers...

I just sweatdropped. Tsuna was not letting his guard down also. He was glaring a lot...

"u-ho, what a glare that the Decimo has" Kikyo grinned.

Tsuna snapped out of it, shaking his head. Man...he really is protective...

After that, we had dinner. Yesh! Japanese cuisine! Unlike in the past, they served Italian food. Which, I only ate pasta.

Byakuran's POV

They all were done eating. Jewel and Tsuna finished first. So, they said they'll be going back to their rooms.

Now, I left a little gift for them. I'm sure, Tsuna will like it, a lot.

Uni noticed my grin. "Byakuran, what are you up to?" she asked.

"none, my dear Uni-chan~" I placed my arm over her shoulder.

Reborn's eye started glinting. "oi Byakuran, why are you all smitten with Uni?" he demanded, readying Leon to turn to a gun.

"oh, you don't know?" I said. Hm...too bad, Jewel and Tsuna aren't here to hear what I have to say.

"also, why are the arcobaleno still not here yet?" Reborn demanded again.

Tsuna's POV

We are now infront of the door to our room. We were about to enter but...

"ah! Tsu-kun! I left my bag back at the dinning room!" Jewel panicked.

"eh? Okay, enter the room then. I'll go get your bag" I said as I ran going to the dinning room.

The moment I got there, everyone was gone. The maids and butlers were fixing the table.

"um...eto...have you seen a white sling bag?" I asked a butler.

"hm? Oh, you mean this?" he handed Jewel's bag.

"ah! Thank you very much!" I bowed.

"uh...what happened to the others?" I asked.

"they left. I think they went to their rooms. I don't know..." he said.

"ah, okay. Thank you then" I said as I went back to our room with Jewel's bag.

If the others went to their rooms, I would meet them on the way. But...when I was going to the dinning room, I met no one. Where did they go?

I opened the door, "Jewel, I got-" I stopped, for I saw Jewel, lying beside the bed.

"Jewel!" I yelled as I ran over to her.

I made her face me. Then...she was red and she looks...drunk...Drunk?!

"huh? *hic* Tsu-kun? Is that *hic* You?" she said. She is drunk! From what?!

Then, beside her was a bottle of wine. There was a not saying 'as a token of coming here, have a bottle of wine'.

Jewel drank it?! Was she thirsty? Did she drank it on purpose?!

"Tsu *hic* Kun..." she said, all weak.

"Jewel! You should rest-"

"hah? Rest? No!" she said, a little angry. "I don't wanna!"

She suddenly wrapped her hands around my neck. Her wands were roaming my hair.

"Tsu-kun~ You always release killing intent when some guy is near me...Also, as an apology when Byakuran pecked me in the cheek, here" she kissed me in the lips.

Ahhhh! This is so not like Jewel at all! I blushed and tried to pull back. When I did, Jewel pouted.

"you don't like it?" she said.

"n-not that I like it but-hiieeee!"

Jewel started unzipping her jacket and lifted her shirt. "no!" I screamed as I held her hands, not seeing her underwear.

"Jewel! Stop! Yamette!" I said, putting her arms down.

"Tsu-kun? You don't want to see?" she said.

"I don't want to! Now, put your shirt down before I see anything else!"

"heh, why? You saw Lal's body, didn't you?"

I reddened. She saw that?! Eeeeehhh?!!!

"but it was by accident! I didn't mean to see it!" I pointed out.

She pouted. "are you saying...you don't like me?"

"hah? No! I like you but-"

"but?! But what?! That my body is smaller and less sexier than hers?!"

"no!" Waah! What am I going to do?!

Then, she started putting down her pants. "noooo!" I said, hugging her legs and putting up her pants, what an akward situation...

Somebody! Heeeeelp!!! Tasukette!