Chapter 93: Listen To Me

DAY 303

"Ohayou, Jewel!" The brunette is here again, great...

"Eh? You haven't touched your food? Then what did you eat last night? If you didn't eat...how will you recover?" He looked worried.

"It's none of your concern. The nurses are being payed here to serve me my food, that is their job, not yours." I glared.

"I can be your personal nurse, though I may be clumsy at times." He laughed at himself, crazy.

"No, I don't want you. And I don't like you. Get it? So leave." I told him, crossing my arms.

"So, what do you want to eat for breakfast? Oh wait, it's already beyond 10 AM, so let's have your brunch! Or you want it to be your breakfast to be sepersted from your lunch?" He tilted his head.

"I am not hungry." I simply told him.

My stomache suddenly growled. The brunette smiled. "Your stomache does not lie."

"It made sounds because I'm full, so shut up." I defended.

"Okay, I'll just order a burger for you then." He completely ignored my earlier statement.

"I'm not hungry!" It made another  growling sound after I said that, but this time, longer.

"A burger with fries maybe? Or the classical bacon with eggs and orange juice instead?"

"Whatever, whatever, whatever!" I yelled.

"Okay, the classical sounds good. So, wait for me here." He left my room. How stubborn!

Tch! He is really annoying, stubborn, and he is such an eyesore!

When will they realise that they won't fool me? And what is with the Ohayo or something?

The door opened. Huh? Isn't it too much fast?

Looking at the door, I see other people instead. I tensed up. They have weird hairs again, and they are in a black uniform or somewhat.

"So I see that the trash is doing fine." Said a man with scars on his face.

"Who are you calling trash, biotch?!" I glared.

"Bossu! How dare you call the boss a-" the guy that has a mustache and a beard is been cutted off.

"Her aura is indeed different than the last time. It's like she's completely a different person. Even her attitude has changed." Said a guy with colorful hair and has sunglasses.

"Shut it, gay." I told him.

"Huhuhu! Jewel is so mean!" He cried.

"Why, what do you call yourself?" Said a boy with green hair and he has this weird huge hat.

"Mama Luss!" The gay cried.

"He meant what gender are you. Shishishi!" One blonde guy grinned. How does he see with that kind of hair?!

"Voooi! Will you be quiet?!" Yelled a guy with long white hair.

The more it became noisy. "Will you all just shut up and leave?!" I yelled, glaring.

"All of you are strangers and don't disturb me!" I continued.

"Trash-"

The moment he said that, I threw a vase at him. I don't care if he dies from that or gets injured. He calls me trash? How dare he!

Silence dominated. "Do you remember anything now?" They chorused.

"Hah?"

"Just now, you threw a vase at his head..." the brunette pointed out.