Chapter 47: Tsuna Saves Me

DAY 150

For the past 9 days, I slept and rested. It was soooo boring! Reborn forced me to rest for 9 days.

Why can't Ryohei just heal me up? He says 'you need natural healing'

Ugh! And now, I need to go to school. I was absent for 2 months.

Reborn and Hibari took care of it for me. Reborn made Hibari threaten the teachers to not remove me from the school =_=

In exchange, Hibari can fight with Tsuna...=_= Why include Tsuna?

 I prepared for school. Tsuna already left cause Reborn made him.

Upon arriving at school, I was surrounded by students. They waited for me to sit in my chair before they can talk. After sitting, everything came like a storm!

"hey, why have you been absent for 2 months?"

"we heard that you went back to your homeland"

"is it true?"

"mind explaining things?"

Waah! My head is spinning. Tsuna took care of them. He used Reborn's excuse.

Well, they stopped. Good riddens. I sighed.

The teacher came in and classes started. The bell rang and it meant lunch. The teacher asked me to stay and I did.

The others told me that they'll be waiting at the rooftop. I nodded. They left, leaving me with the teacher.

"Jewel, I have a favor to ask you" he said. What now? I was absent for 2 months and now, he's asking a favor?

"go ahead" I replied in annoyance. Come to think of it, this teacher is new. He replaced our math teacher.

"the principal is wants to talk with you. He's at the room beside the old storage building" he said.

Why there? Is it something secret?

"uh...sure...I'll be going then, now please excuse me" I bowed and left.

I was walking towards the old storage building. Man, it is really old. Why not destroy it and put a new building?

I wonder what the principal-

I was caught off guard. Someone place his hand over my mouth and nose. Before I can attack him/her, he/she placed handcuffs on my hands and legs. This way, I can't move.

I fell to the ground, hitting my back. Aaaah! Ouch! I think I hitted a sharp rock. My face looks like i'm in pain right now.

I saw the person who handcuffed me, it was a highschooler. There were 3 of them.

Wait...this guys...these were the 3 fake lifeguards! These were the one who raced with Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"ooh! They were right, she is really pretty!" one said.

"though, I don't think that she is a fighter" the other said.

"hmph! That Molly 'girl' was right. This is a fine catch!" the third said.

Wait...Molly? Molly from this world? It must be!

I don't have my sword to cut this handcuffs. I also lost a lot of blood from hitting a sharp rock. I feel...weak.

"oi, let's bring her to our hideout, then, mess with her!" one laughed.

Tch! This guys!

"what do you mean by 'mess'?" the second one asked. Then he grinned, "do you mean by r-"

He couldn't continue for someone punched him in the face. He was sent flying.

"you three" the one who punched him said. That voice!

"leave this place or I'll beat you up" Tsuna said. He was not in HDWM but, he looks serious and at the same time, calm and angry.

"hey, I remember you" the leader said. "you were that wimp who saved the little girl from drowning at the beach one time!" one said.

"yeah, and he and his group beated us up!" one followed.

"so? Leave or I'll-"

The three highschoolers left. They ran, crying from fear.

I couldn't stand. I think I hitted a nerve.

Tsuna looked at me. He hurriedly carried me, bridal-style. I couldn't react much from the pain.

I also feel like barfing. I feel dizzy and weird. What's wrong with me?

"Jewel! You alright?" Tsuna asked, worried.

"heh? Me?...I'm...fine...j-just...I feel like-" I spitted out blood. What's happening to me?

"Jewel! Hang in there!" Tsuna yelled.

Before we left, Tsuna looked at where I was lying in the ground. I looked too.

There were pieces of glass. Not only that, but poison, cigarettes and some plastic bags with little, maybe, drugs.

Those three, this place was there hiding spot! This is were they smoke, smug and more! 

No one would not have known cause, this place is behind the school. Hidden from the trees. no one would also come here.

Tsuna brought me to the infirmary. Good thing, I haven't fainted.

Tsuna was about to call Ryohei but the poison suddenly oozed out and my wound healed by it's self.

"how?" Tsuna was puzzled.

"Heh, I remember my teachers, giving me the ability to heal up fast and things like frost, burn, paralyzed and poison will be gone for some minutes" I said. Thanks...phoenix of nature.

I thank you, creators. I thank you all for giving me this abilities.

"eh? Really? I'm grateful. I thought something far more worse will happen" Tsuna sighed.

"hey, Tsuna" I said faintly.

"hm?"

"How did you know that I was there? At the old building?" I aksed.

"I can sense you. You didn't come after a few minutes so, I went and searched for you. The others did too" he explained.

"Then I felt that you were at the old building. I sensed it" he said.

"arigatou, Tsuna-kun" I smiled.

"you should be more carefull, Jewel-chan" Tsuna said in a serious way.

After that, we looked for the fake math teacher. We found him, running away from the school. Gokudera handled him.

Then, Hibari caught the 3 highschoolers at the grounds, running with tears. He bitten them to death. He bitten them to death for trespassing, smoking and smuggling in the school grounds.

In the end, I am still being saved. Even with this power that I have.

Tsuna...I want to know your fellings...towards me. I want to know...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Guys, I want you all to rate me. 1-10 please. 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.

Let me know if I am a good or a worse writer.

Comment your answer. Thank you. Also...tell if my way of writing is just fine. *bows*