Chapter 86: Back In Italy

DAY 295

I'm currently in Italy. Why? Well...there's a meeting for the Neo Vongola Primo, which is Tsuna.

Tsuna is currently at the meeting, talking to different bosses...good luck Tsuna. I feel for you...

Tsuna's guardians are being tested by top hitmen. They'll make it, if they passed the Arcobaleno's test and the first generation's test, they can pass it.

I'm here...sitting in their marvelous garden, which is full of orange roses instead of red. There are fountains and statues everywhere.

At the garden...some hitwomen passed by, and I plan on ignoring them. But I can't help but listen to their conversation because of their loud voices. "ne, have you seen the the Neo Vongola Primo?" the one with blonde hair said.

"no, but I'm planning on doing so" the green-haired replied.

"yeah, but FYI, I'll seduce him first" the blonde giggled.

"oooof!" I spitted out my earl tea and stood up.

"huh?" the two noticed me and stopped walking.

*cough* *cough* "ack..." I said as I wiped my mouth.

That was unexpected. Wait, no. I should have expected things like this, especially that Tsuna agreed to be boss.

I just turned back and smiled at the hitwomen. "ahaha...sorry. The tea was just too hot..." I laughed nervously and lied.

They looked at each other and continued walking. After they left, I went to stroll around the Vongola castle.

After 10 minutes or so, I spotted Xanxus. "Xanxus! Konnichiwa!" I greeted with a smile. I'm just friendly today, that's all.

"huh? If it isn't the trash's girlfriend" Xanxus greeted.

"is that what you call a greeting?" I asked.

"why do I need to greet you?" he raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

"ahahaha! Xanxus is still Xanxus!" I grinned.

"Oi...what's with you? You're creeping me out..." he said, showing an unsure face.

"ahahaha! Nandemonai!" I laughed.

"Oi...are you posessed or something?" he asked.

"oh...nothing~ I just overheard two hitwomen wanting to seduce my boyfriend" I smiled.

"..." Xanxus just stayed silent.

"not my problem" he turned back and walked away. Weird indeed...I'm so weird...

Then, I saw my friends around the corner. I ran and hugged them. "waaah! I was so lonely!" I said as I hugged Haya-nii.

"ah...sorry..." he apologised.

"so...where's Tsu-kun?" I asked as I backed away.

"I believe his still in his meeting" Yamamoto smiled.

"oh..." I looked down at the ground, disappointed.

I want to leave this place already. The last time I was here is when I threatened the boys by using Maggiore. So I think it's my third time coming back to Italy.

"Athedite-san, it's alright. He'll be done in a few minutes" Chrome comforted me as she was carrying a sleeping Lambo.

"arigatou" I smiled tiredly.

"by the way...where's Mukuro?" I noticed that he isn't here.

I can feel that the atmosphere went cold. "he...that pineapple head...he freaking finished the test in a mere minute!" Gokudera yelled.