Chapter 9: As The Days Passed By

DAY 6

Going to Italy...

Day 6,

I promise, you don't want to know what happened. It was horrible! Scary!

DAY 7

I'm covering my ears with a pillow. I'm at the Vongola HQ in Italy. They need information about me and about Tsuna becoming the Neo Vongola Primo.

"Trash!!! You're not worthy!!" I can hear Xanxus yelling from outside my room.

"Xanxus, there are still people sleeping!" I can hear Tsuna's voice now.

I got up and went to the door.

"Voooooiii-"

"SSSSHHHUUUTTT UUUPPP, TTTRRAASSHH!!!" Xanxus yelled as I opened the door.

Xanxus, Squalo, Bel, Tsuna, Yamamoto and Gokudera was infront of me. They stopped as they noticed me. I rubbed my ears from the yell.

"Um, this was your room?" Tsuna asked as he sweatdropped with Yamamoto.

They don't know where's my room because Reborn didn't tell them.

"Yeah, it is" I replied. They backed away because of what happened yesterday.

I just let it be and walked away. Yesterday, all of them were fighting. Varia vs Tsuna and his guardians. Kyoko, Haru and Chrome were still in an airplane coming here.

"Trash!" Xanxus yelled.

"Voooiii!" Squalo followed.

"Ushishishi!" Bel laughed and everyone started yelling.

I got pissed. I can't take the noise. I'm busy thinking of what will I say to the 9th and I can't concentrate with the noise.

Flames appeared from my ring. White flames.

"Be quiet!" I yelled with superiority. They all closed their mouths. Flames were flowing out of the ring like crazy.

White flames can make people follow anything that I order but only for a short time. That's what I discovered.

That's what happened.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

"And that's all, 9th." I ended my speech. I explained about how I entered this world.

"Okay, thank you for that information." the 9th remarks.

"Now, Tsunayoshi, how about becoming the 10th? The inheritance ceremony was interupted and we didn't made you the official boss yet." Nono says to Tsuna.

"Ah... about that..." Tsuna was nervous.

"Dame-Tsuna isn't ready yet, Nono." Reborn interrupts.

The 9th sighed tiredly. We were dismissed and Tsuna sighed in relief after leaving the room.

"You don't want to be the mafia boss, don't you?" I asked.

"Being the mafia boss... is to much for me. I just want to have a normal life." he replied.

"I think, you'll be a great boss. A boss that will make the Vongola protect the weak. A boss like you, O'm sure things will be great!" I tried to cheer him up. "And if you had a normal life from the very beginning... you wouldn't have met Gokudera, Yamamoto or any of your friends and acquaintances."

"Really? A great boss?" Tsuna asks.

"You became the boss in the future right? You were the one that build the Vongola secret underground base." I smiled.