Chapter 64: Fifty Five

DAY 248

Days has passed. We all bonded. The past, the present. The people of this world and me. We bonded.

Also, what happened last time...let's say...it was all a joke. Yup, a joke.

You could've seen the look of their faces! Ahahaha! They were all like 'oh crap!' and 'we're dead!'.

Especially Hibari and Alaude! Ahahaha! So very funny!

Of course, I wouldn't go that far, hurting my friends.

After seeing their faces, me and Maggiore cracked up. All of them were like 'eh?'. Then, they realised that it was a joke and I just did it to scare them.

But, I warned them. Next time, I'll really do it, it was a joke again.

Then, for the other pass days, all of us had fun. The first generation thaught the tenth generation.

Of course, they don't remember that they passed the tenth genration on their trial. I hope that their's no time paradox...

Also, Reborn came at the same time as the others, only...he hid that time.

Everything's the same. Teaching and having fun and some fights. These days are very wonderful.

DAY 250

I woke up...weird...no one woke me up. It would be Tsuna who's going to wake me up.

He would come and talk to me, tickle me, tell stories and other romantic stuff. I wonder when Tsuna became more romamtic?

I immediately woke up. Don't worry, I already changed to my normal clothes.

I looked for Tsuna. Not only Tsuna, but everyone was gone. What on the KHR world is happening?!

Then, I have no choice but to go outside. I opened the front door...the moment I did...the sunlight hitted my face.

I used my arm for a shade. Then...

BAM! BAM!

Confetti's everywhere. On the front gate...there was a banner...

It says:

Jewel will be forever a part of our famiglia. Jewel is a gem, jewel of the storm, rain, cloud, lightning, sun, mist and the sky.

I broke down, crying...seeing all of them...beneath the banner with smiles on their faces...some were waving.

Even Aluade and Hibari was there, leaning on the gate. They have their eyes closed but...with a small smile.

Daemon and Mukuro...saying their weird laughs like 'kufufufu' and 'nufufufu'.

Knuckle and Ryohei, yelling with their 'to the extreme' motto. Giving it their all.

Lampo amd Lambo, the two smiles and waves like kids...Lambo is a kid anyway...

Ugetsu and Yamamoto, smiling calmly. Ugetsu plays his flute and Yamamoto swings his bat, hitting a ball. The ball hitted the mansion, above me. More confetti's fell.

G and Gokudera, throwing something in the air...dynamites and arrows? The dynamite and arrow. The stick-looking exploded up up up in the air. It's actually fireworks...

Reborn shot bullets to the sky, I followed the bullets with my eyes. It hitted big ballons up in the sky.

Flowers fell....different kinds...

Giotto and Tsuna...making their own flames freeze. Then, they throwed it up in the air. When the hardened flames were in the air, both of them shot little flames at them, exploding. It made small, tiny particles shine, falling.