Chapter 90: Inception Plays With Your Brain

(A/N: This a Halloween Special, sorry if it's late. Atleast it's now or never. And oh...this has three parts by the way. This is part one :D)

DAY 301

Jewel's POV

"Jewel, wake up." Someone rocked my shoulder.

"Hn..." was my only reply and I turned to the other side.

"Jewel, wake up." The voice starts to get loud.

"Nah..."

"Jewel, wake up!"I felt that someone kicked me, and that lead me to fall over the bed.

"Who dares to interrupt my sleep?!" I yelled.

Looking at my bed, I can see the sun arcobaleno. "What is it? Can you see I'm sleeping? And it's the middle of the night!" I yelled.

"Get up, you'll go explore this haunted hotel." Reborn said, in a serious tone.

"Huh? Enough of your jokes, I'm tired from your pranks, and I'm really tired." I glared at him.

"And, by the way. You just slept for ten minutes actually. And, look at the time. It's still quarter to nine." Reborn stated.

"That's impo-" I looked at the clock on the bedside table and...it's true!

"So get up, the rest are already into ghost hunting and cracking mysteries. This is a trio work, and you are paired with Fuuta and Bluebell." Reborn pointed out.

And I thought I would be paired with Tsuna and one other. Guess not.

"Jewel-nee!" Two kids barged in to my room and tackled me.

"Oof!" And I fell down to the floor again, this time, with two kids on my waist.

"Fuuta...Bluebell...can't...breathe..." I gasped for air.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

And so..."Uh...are we going ghost-hunting?" I asked, my hair is messy from my sleep for just ten minutes. I am also holding my flashlight.

Just so you guys know, it's dark. We three are alone, and I'm eldest. I know that I'm scared of the dark, but I'm just so pissed that I don't feel scared at all.

My sleepiness is also gone now. Ugh...what is Reborn up to now?

"I have all the tasks that we should do for this night!" Fuuta brought out a notebook and pen.

"Bleeeh! You even need a notebook! Me, I placed it in my head!" Bluebell stucked out her tongue.

"I wrote it down in case we forget, miss know-it-all!" Fuuta looked away and closed his eyes.

"Ma...ma...get along okay? Now, let's just get this over with and start completing them." I yawned, feeling sleepy again.

"First is..." Fuuta started scanning his notebook.

"Picture the painting with a man and a woman in a wedding ceremony." Bluebell proudly said.

"Show off..." Fuuta muttered.

"What did you say?" Bluebell glared.

"Oh nothing. Come on, Jewel-nee. Let's go! I know where it is!" Fuuta grabbed my hand and pulled me to it's direction.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Bluebell yelled and grabbed my other hand as well.

When we reached the painting, I thought of something. "Do we have a camera?" I asked.

Fuuta brought out one. "They gave me one, here." He handed it out to me.

"Okay..." I positioned it to picture the painting.