Chapter 81: What's Waiting In The Real World

DAY 283

What...What am I doing here? WHY AM I BACK IN THE REAL WORLD?!

I quickly sat up and got out of my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm still me. But my clothes are not for boys...they're the ones I used before entering the KHR world.

I looked at both of my hands. My rings...Maggiore and the promise ring of Tsuna is gone! Even my necklace that has the words 'the jewel of the sky' is gone!

I'm panicking right now! Just what happened?! I remember everything just fine though. Was I really dreaming?

Was........No!

It's impossible! I know it's real! I know that I really did entered the KHR world!

When I turned back to my bed. My largened more and I had more cold sweat.

"why...why...why is my body there?!" I said out loud, panicking.

I'm just there...I mean...I see my body, lying on the bed. I'm still breathing and the current time here is 3:00 AM.

And when I turned to my right....great...I saw my avatar: the last airbender poster. Because of that, I thought I was in avatar state or basically, my spirit is seperated from my body.

So, I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I slowly got out of the room. While opening my door slowly and cautiously, it made creaking sounds

Eeek! I hope that did not wake them up! Wait...it's just a little creak, no one will really hear it unless they're near my room and that they're awake.

The hallway's dark. Man...so dark...yeah, I'm scared of the dark, don't ask on how I managed to sleep during the night or manage to be out in the dark.

Oh wait, I'll tell you. I'm in the KHR world, I'm in Tsuna's house, nothing will hurt me there. And besides...I'll sleep because my dream came true! And I spend every minute with my favorite characters!

Okay...time to confirm things out! But wait first! I'm gonna turn on my cellphone!

I turned on my cellphone and my wallpaper was all the KHR characters. But it's supposed to be me and Tsuna!

What is really happening? I need to do something quick!

I flashed my phone to the floor and watched my footsteps. Every time I take a step, it makes creaks on the wooden floor. Man! So creepy!

Then suddenly, a big bright light appeared before me. "yaaaaah!" I yelled and covered my eyes.

"don't be scared, Leggendia" someone said.

That voice! I opened my eyes and...

"Maggiore! Waaaah!" I went and hugged him. Well, his scaly skin didn't bother me.

"I thought everything was a dream!" I said, almost about to cry.

"sorry for worrying you" he said.

"okay, by the way...what happened? Why am I here? What made me come here?" I asked as I backed away.

"I summoned you here to take a look at your life, and for you to see everything" he looked at me, with a serious pair of eyes.

"Those eyes...it means something, correct?" I gulped. Things seems to be worse than I thought...

"I am very sorry, Leggendia" then, he disappeared. I...I...don't like this feeling.

I gulped and suddenly, I can hear a car outside our house. Whaaaat?

I quickly went to a nearby window. I saw mom?! Going to a...a...a...a rich sporty car?!

Who's the driver?! An unkown man...great...

Without warning, I was suddenly infront of the sporty rich car. I'm.standing right beside my mom and an unkown man.

Well, I'm glad they can't see me. They didn't have any reactions...

"I told you...that man isn't the right choice" the unkown man said to mom.

"you should've chose me!" he grinned.

"yes...I know..." mom said, like she regrets something. Regret what? Regret choosing dad? Or regret doing this?!

"come, Hime" the man said as he placed his shades.

Hime...my mom's name...(refer to chapter one)

"hai..." and mom went with him...in a dress that shows to much skin...

"mom?! What the f*ck is this?!" I yelled as she started opening the door to the car. She still can't hear me.

"I thought you were depressed?! I thought you wanted to believe that dad isn't the man they said he was?!" I said, screaming with all my might.

"and now you're going to some former suitor that you haven't told us about?! You're going to go with him.and drown your depression to him?!"

Mom went inside and the former suitor placed an arm around my mom. And they left...

"that f*cker..." I meant the man.

Mom had us at an early age...such an early age...That is why until now, she looks dashing as always. And she still has the looks to capture guy's eyes!

Then, from behind, I heard the door shut close. I saw my brother...Felix...

He was drunk. Drunk as hell. And then, some guys came out of nowhere. They gave high-fives to my brother.

Now that I saw their clothes...it's a group, the fraternity. My brother is in that kind of group?! Aren't they dangerous?!

They left, smoking weeds and taking on drugs. After they left, my sister went out of the house with her boyfriend.

From their looks...they did 'that'. I just had a disgusted look in my face.

This is far worse than I imagined. My family is indeed broken. Far too broken.

I'm so disappointed in them. So much disappointed! And dad is not really not they said he is right? Right?

And in a flash, I was sent to somewhere else. In an office, as early as 3:00 AM...my dad! And a woman!

They...they...

They weren't lying! They weren't lying! And those two people infront of me...are...are...how can they do that?!

Is my family really falling apart?! Is this...Ugh!

And I ran out of the office, crying. "Maggiore! Bring me back! Bring me back! Bring me back to the Katekyo Hitman Reborn world! Please...Onegai..." I begged.

"yes...Leggendia...and I'm sorry..." a voice said in my head.

I shaked my head as tears keep on falling. "iie, it's okay. You wanted me to know the truth. Atleast I know the situation after all my days in the KHR world" I said, sobbing.

"so...bring me back to the KHR world" I begged again.

"hai..." he said and finally, I'm back. I'm back to the KHR world.

I woke up, in my room, back in this world. I woke up crying, and sweating.

And the very face I see is no other than Tsuna's face. I started to tear up again.

I hugged Tsuna tightly. "Ts-Ts-Tsunaaaaaa!" I cried in his chest.