Chapter 38: Future Misora?!

DAY 101

Yeah, many days again passed. We have some good news!

Irie located the base of the Torbido! The millefiore, both black and white spell are going to help us.

Torbido is a big famiglia. We need to annihilate them before they do something in the present time.

Of course Varia is going to help and so as the Shimon. After 10 years, the Shimon growed to a big and powerful famiglia. The Cavallone is also going to help!

The more the better! We are going to attack them in 2 weeks! Of course I'm ready!

I strolled along the hallway and I saw Kyoko.

"Kyoko-chan! Ohayou!" I greeted with a smile.

"ah! Ohayou, Jewel-chan" she smiled back.

"so where is your husband?" I asked. "a husband and wife must be always together, right?"

"ah...yeah" she looked at the ground.

Did I say something wrong? Wait...DOES SHE KNOW THAT TSUNA IS TREATING ME LIKE-OH NO!

"a-ah! Kyoko-chan you see-"

"Can you go check on Misora-chan? She misses you. I'll be going now" she said and left.

Wait...does she know or not? Hm...just better check on Misora-chan.

I walked into her room, then I lifted Misora. She looks so happy.

"Misora-chan! Aunt Jewel is here!" I smiled.

"mommy!" she replied. I placed her in my arms.

"I told you, I'm not your mommy" I chuckled.

"mommy! Mommy!" she kept on repeating those words.

"you want Kyoko? I'll go get her-"

POOF!

"then..." I am now holding a kid about 5 or so.

The girl looked at me. Then she had a smile on her face.

"mo-I mean, what era and time am I in?" she asked.

"your at the year xxxx and where did you came from little girl?" I asked.

Oh shoot! Where's Misora?! If I don't find her-

"oh, so I went 5 years back huh. I am Misora Sawada! I came from 5 years in the future!" she smiled.

"eh?" I said. I let her down and she was confused on my blank face.

"cover your ears little girl" I said. She followed.

"EEEEEEHHHHH?!!!!" I screamed.

"is that really you? Misora-chan?!" I kneed to her level and rested my hands in her shoulder.

"It's me!" she smiled.

"no way...how did you get here?" I asked.

"I was engulfed by the 5 years ago bazooka! And it seems it was malfunctioned...so I guess I'll be staying here for a long time!" she grinned.

"why are you happy? This time you are in, is dangerous!" I shaked her a little.

The doors opened and it showed everyone except Hibari and Mukuro. Yeah...Mukuro is in the base but hiding.

"Jewel-hime!" Gokudera yelled.

"Jewel-chan!" The others chorused as they go near me.

I lifted up Misora. I believe her, she has the looks of Tsuna.