Chapter 58: I'm In The Time Of The First Generation

DAY 213

Chrome's POV

"Jewel...sama?" I said.

"hello...Chrome and family and Mukuro" she said.

"and what is your business here?!" dad yelled.

"calm down" Jewel said. I stood up.

"I'll cure your illness. I have a miracle cure" she smiled.

"Na-Chrome, is this true?" mom asked.

I looked back at Jewel. She smiled...I was reassured.

"Yes...she's telling the truth" I replied.

"parent's of Chrome...do you want...that I'll treat you now?" Jewel asked.

Jewel? What are...what are you doing.

Then, she passed me. She said "don't worry Chrome...I won't let you feel sadness, sorrow...and despair" she smiled.

Then, she took my parents and lead them to a room.

I fell to my knees, crying. Mukuro-sama comforted me.

"waaah!" I cried. Mukuro hugged me. I don't want my parents to die! I want to live with a happy family.

Jewel...thank you...thank you...I kept on repeating those words.

"Mukuro-sama...Jewel-sama...ar-arigatou!" I said.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Minutes later...they came out of the room. I hurriedly went over to them. I also stopped crying.

"Chrome! It's a miracle! Your friend...healed us both with your mom" dad said with joy.

Then, mom hugged me. She's...warm.

"Chrome! I'm sorry! I'm sorry if I was mean to you! I was just...I was just frustrated that even you...lost one of your kidney..." mom tightened the hug.

"I couldn't stand that we all have kidney problems..." she continued.

"Nagi...Chrome...please...forgive me! Us!" mom begged.

I looked over at the one who healed them, Jewel. She was smiling...she's like...an angel that fell from the sky...

An angel...from another world...An angel, who helped and guided me...including the boss.

If you didn't came, if I haven't met you, if we didn't met you...none of this would have happen.

Jewel...arigatou...thank you!

I smiled and at the same, cried. My tear ducts are forming again.

"mom, I forgive you. I forgive the both of you" I said.

Jewel's POV

I cured the both of them by using my flames of purity. My white flames.

It pured, it cleaned, it cured their kidney when I inserted the flame into their bodies.

I told them both to not go to a doctor. The doctor will be frustrated on how their kidneys are working.

Especially for Chrome's dad, the fake kidney became real...

I can cure Chrome too...but she won't let me. I insisted, she gave in. Then there, she has kidneys now.

While the family was having a happy reunion, me and Mukuro were waiting outside.

"if I can only posses your body and powers" Mukuro said.

I eyed Mukuro with a sword at my hand. I can call my sword out of nowhere...hehehe...

"I know I can't do that because you made my Chrome happy. Also...your body will reject me..." he sighed.

"bleh! My body, soul, mind and powers belong to me!" I stuck out my tongue.

"although...I can control your boyfriend" he smirked.

A vein popped. "don't you dare!" I yelled.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Fuwaah~

Man, my body is tired from using my white flames.

Now, I can rest. Finally-

POOF!

I didn't bother opening my eyes. A vein popped.

That explosion or sound...that sound of smoke...I was transfered to another year.

I opened my eyes. What now?! I'm in a forest.

Good grief, what is happening?

I turned back and before I knew it, a bow and arrow was at the tip of my nose. A man with red hair and flame tattoos was holding it...shoot...

I was sent to the past...maybe more than 400 years ago according to some sources...from the internet back at my world.

"move and I'll kill you" G threatened.

"if I don't?" I asked. Man...I would have nosebleed right now if he wasn't aiming at me.

"then, you are going to be imprisoned and maybe killed" he replied.

Man...he's colder than Haya-nii. Sheesh...

I placed my hands in the air...like a wanted criminal...

Then, his eyes widened. Huhu! What now?

"a trespasser?!" he yelled.

Psh...of course...for his point of view...I mean...I'm in a middle of a forest.

"and a thief!" he continued.

"eh?"

"that ring! That ring is suppose to be in the basement!" he said.

oh yeah...this ring was thought that it was a plain old ring for it did nothing...it will only work if the chosen one, me, will use it.

"come here!" he dragged me...by the collar.

"ow ow ouch! It hurts!" I yelled. He ignored me. "I said it hurts!"

"your a thief and trespasser! Why would I go easy on you?!" he said.

"Giotto...the Vongola Primo will" I replied.

"don't you dare say his name with your filthy mouth!" he yelled.

Huhuhu! Someone help! I can't do anything major in this time or it will affect the future...time paradox...parallel worlds...

Then, we finally reached the Vongola mansion...holy grail...wow...

Ugh! The boss and all the guardians of this time is also here.

"G...who is that?" Lampo asked.

"a trespasser and a thief!" he replied.

"I'm not a thief and a trespasser! I came here by mistake!" I yelled.

"G...do you have proof?" Giotto asked, calmly.

Oh...shoot...Giotto is so...huwaaah~ So handsome!

He is also Tsuna'a great great great great grandfather. I must have his blessings!

"oi! Woman, don't go stare at the boss with those eyes" G said, pissed.

"let go of me now! Besides, you all here are surrounding me, there's no way that I can escape" I said...liar...I can escape.

"G, let her go" Giotto ordered.

"tch! Fine" he let go of me.

"bleh!" I stuck out my tongue.

"huh?! You sticking out your tongue after I let you go?! What if I-"

"G, stop" Giotto said.

Yeah! Go great 4x grandfather!

"if she is a trespasser and a thief, we should put on a trial" Giotto said.

eh?

Not you tooooo!!!