Chapter 39: I Remeber

DAY 103

I woke up and I saw a sleeping girl beside me. Misora is so cute when she sleeps!

I got up and comb my hair and tied it up.

I better need to see and read that letter before the attack! I need to read what is inside it!

I went and sat infront of my table. I couldn't leave Misora here, all alone. I decided to think about my training with the creators.

What really bothers me is what I sacrificed during the fire phoenix' test! I can't remember.

I sighed and stared at the ring. The ring...Maggiore. Are you talking right now? Sorry, I can't hear you.

"hm? Mommy? Where are you?" I heard Misora said from behind.

I got up and sat on the bed. "goodmorning Misora-chan! How was your sleep?" I asked as I placed my arm around her, hugging her.

"goodmorning mommy" she yawned.

I giggled. "I think you need to stop calling me that. It will confuse me and the others" I said.

"how?" she said lazily.

"if you are reffering to Kyoko or me" I answered.

"I call her mother and I call you mommy" she said.

"do you want to go back to your time?" I asked.

She shaked her head slowly. "I also want to stay here, to get along with you guys, in this era" she said.

"come on, let's eat!" I smiled.

"hai~" she smiled back. I comb her hair first and then we went to the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Misora yelled and hugged Tsuna. Aww, so adorable and cute!

"did my little princess slept well?" Tsuna asked.

She nodded. "good!" Tsuna smiled.

We all ate. I was eating my favorite takoyaki! I was about to put it in my mouth but-

'I sacrifice my feelings towards Tsuna, Sawada Tsunayoshi. I sacrifice my feelings, my feelings that I love him' an image of me saying that appeared.

I put down my takoyaki. I looked down at the table with my teeth grinded and fists clenched.

"I have no appetite, sorry" I said and ran out of there.

I ran to my room and locked the door. I leaned at the door and slowly fall down to my feet.

I let a tear drop and it made me let all my tears fall.

"I.....remember now" I muttered.

"I-I...remember that memory" I continued.

I gave up my feelings for Tsuna...I remember now. I sacrificed it.

Now, Tsuna is married to Kyoko...and they have a child...Misora. I-I can't believe it.

I hugged my knees tightly. Why am I crying? I'm supppose to be happy, right? Happy for them.

I'm just someone who came from a another world. I'm a stranger.

Why does the world need to be cruel? I am just a normal human who loves anime and my family.

Then, everything changed when I came here. Is it destiny? Is it my fate?

I let out all my tears. Thinking, 'why me?'

Misora's POV

Mommy...you recovered your memories.

I'm sorry mommy...I can't tell the truth or I can't finish my mission properly. I must finish it before daddy tells you the truth.

If I can't finish my mission...you, daddy and I...can't have a happy life.

"Misora? Why did she-" I cutted daddy off.

"she remembered her family. She wants to fix her normal life" I lied.

Sorry daddy. I really am.

DAY 105

Jewel's POV

I locked myself in my room yesterday. They left me food at my door, which I ate.

I sighed. I can't stay here forever. I opened my door and went out.

"Jewel-chan!" Kyoko was running towards me.

"you okay?" she asked.

"...ah! yeah, sorry for yesterday...I'm just home sick" I faked a smile and lied.

"oh, thank goodness! I thought something happened to you" she replied.

She brought me to the kitchen to eat. I did eat. I pretended to be happy. I don't hate her, I don't hate Tsuna and I don't hate Misora.

It's just...I feel depressed.

"mommy!" Misora came in and hugged me.

"are you okay mommy?" she asked, about to tear up.

"I'm fine Misora-chan" I replied with a smile. Whenever she's here, I feel...happy?

She smiled back. She hugs me everytime, which makes me giggle.

I was about to go and take a bath but It seems I went to a realm.

The fire dragon's realm. Now, there are volcanoes...seems like the end of the world.

At the biggest volcano, a red dragon rised from it, making lava splatter. It was now infront of me.

Glaring into my eyes, fiercely. I glared back, showing no fear.

"I am combattente and you shall learn how to control a power of a dragon" he said.

"I accept your teachings" I replied, still glaring.

"it is a dark, forbiden, cruel, merciless power. If you become evil because of it, we will end your life" he warned.

"I told you, I accept your teachings" I replied.

"it's your choice. There's no going back" said the dragon.

"jump into the lava on the biggest volcano and it will start" he ordered.

I thought about it. He's not lying.

"how about you let me hop into your back and you'll drop me in the lava" I suggested.

"your orders" he said as he let me climb to his scaly back.

In a second, we were already on top of the volcano. It is one big volcano.

"okay, see you later combattente!" I said. I waved goodbye and I jumped off him.

I closed my eyes. I know they don't want me dead, so I'm sure the lava won't kill me.

Or so I thought...