Chapter 68: The Millefiore!

DAY 260

"eh? We're going to visit the Millefiore?" I said as I sip some of my tea.

"yes, we'll be leaving tonight" Reborn replied as he sipped his espresso.

"hm...who will go?" I asked.

"you, me, and the tenth generation. Include Bianchi, Kyoko, Haru, I-pin and Fuuta" he replied.

"what about maman?" I sipped my tea.

"she'll be on vacation with Iemetsu. They'll be going to some resort" Reborn answered.

"oh, okay then" I agreed.

"how can you be so calm?!" Tsuna yelled.

"Tsu-kun, what's wrong if we go visit them?" I asked, calmly.

"but Byakuran will be there! Also the funeral wreaths!" Tsuna reasoned.

"Yuni is there" I said back to him.

"even though!"

"don't worry dame-Tsuna, the arcobaleno will be there as well" Reborn stated.

"Even though!"

I sighed. "Tsu-kun, is this still about the time when I was with Dino-nii?"

Tsuna went red. "I thought so..." I said.

"also, by the way..." I said, putting my finger at my chin.

"Tsu-kun, since when did you started getting sweeter?" I asked out of curiosity.

Tsuna turned beet red. "Tsu-kun" I said with a pair of serious eyes.

"anyway! Okay fine, we'll leave later tonight!" Tsuna changed the subject. I just pouted.

DAY 261

"yehey! We finally arrived at the Millefiore base!" I cheered.

"yeah, their building is so tall too!" Kyoko stated.

"wah! Maybe, it will be grand in the inside, desu!" Haru said as she came over.

"according to my ranking book, this building is the 4th most tallest building in the world!" Fuuta stated with his book open.

Then, a man with a long black hair came over. "I am here to confirm that you are from the Vongola" he said.

Tsuna and all the guardians stepped up and showed their flames. So beautiful and magnificent to watch as always.

"then, this way please" he lead us to a parking area. He said that we'll be going to their real base.

There, we were to be grouped into 4. Me, Tsuna and Reborn are going to stay in the first car. We are the only ones with 4 people in the car, including the driver.

The black haired man was our driver. Reborn sat in the front, while me and Tsuna sat on the back. I noticed Tsuna was getting nervous on the way.

"Tsu-kun, it's okay. It'll be fine" I pecked him on the cheeck. He blushed. I giggled from his red face.

"dame-Tsuna, you can't just let your girlfriend calm you down. As her boyfriend, you should toughen up a bit" Reborn said, looking at us from the front.

"nah, it's okay. It is one of Tsuna's good points" I winked at Tsuna, which Tsuna blushed even more. Reborn sighed.

Then, as we go to their base, the lesser the buildings and the lesser the pollution. Then, we came by a huge golden gate.

On it was the words 'Millefiore Family'. Though, wow...they chose a peaceful place to stay in. Clean air, radiating sun, clean ground, plants and trees nearby, also a river.

Then, the gate opened. A few minutes later, we saw a mansion. The closer we get, the bigger the mansion.

Then, we stopped infront of a fountain. There, a butler came and opened the door. Wow, fancy much.

I went out first, for I was the closest to the door. Tsuna followed. Reborn went out by himself.

"welcome, Tsuna, Jewel, Uncle Reborn" Yuni smiled, who was with a smiling Byakuran, waiting for our arrival.

"we are welcomed to be here" Reborn said.

"because it was you who wanted us to come" Tsuna muttered to himself. Reborn gave a glare and Tsuna avoided it.

I just chuckled. "but, wow! Who chose this place? It's so peaceful" I said.

"thank you, it was Yuni-chan who chose this place~" Byakuran said, his eyes closed.

"it doesn't look like a mafia base, it looks like a vacation house" Tsuna said.

Then, Byakuran opened his eyes. "Tsuna, do not be fooled by it's looks" he said, sweetly.

I opened the bag I brought with me and brought out their gifts. "here, as a token of letting us stay here" I smiled as I handed them their gifts.

"for Yuni-chan, I gave you a headband. As for Byakuran..." I grinned. "open it" I said.

Byakuran looked at his gift and opened it. His eyes largened. In his hands right now is a limited edition of marshmallows!

They're not ordinary marshmallows! They are made with expensive engredients and each has an animal design!

"Jewel, I thank-" Byakuran was abput to hug me.

He stopped as he noticed Tsuna was giving off a killing aura. "Tsu-kun,calm down" I said, sweatdropping.

"ah! Sorry!" he said as he snapped out from it.

"hm? Just what happened recently? A lovers quarrel?" Byakuran said.

"Byakuran! You shouldn't barge in to people's lives!" Yuni said, warning him.

"ah, gome-gome~" Byakuran smiled at Yuni.

Then, a car arrived. The butler opened the door, showing Gokudera, Haru, Bianchi and Kyoko.

The third car arrived. It showed Yamanoto, Ryohei, Chrome, I-pin, Fuuta and Lambo.

Hey, they're kids. So, they would naturally fit in one car. If your asking about Hibari and Mukuro...I don't know.

"okay, so let us show you your rooms!" Yuni clapped her hand.

Yuni's going to tour us. Then, Byakuran suddenly went to my side.

"do you have any more marshmallows?" he asked.

I looked at him. "why? Do you think I just came here with one pack?" I grinned.

"thank you so much, Jewel-chan~" Byakuran said as he pecked my cheeck.

Uh-oh...

(I updated 2 chapters so, there must be a chapter after this)