Chapter 28: Mixed Feelings

DAY 70

Hm...if Magnesium is Mg and Hydrogen is H, what about Gold? Ugh! I forgot! It's the opposit of Silver, I know that but I forgot.

KRIIING!

Thank goodness! The test is over, I just didn't answer 2 questions. Gold and Silver =_=

I went over to Tsuna's table. "Tsuna-kun, do you know the answer of Gold and Silver?" I asked.

"ah! eh....um....I don't know" he blushed and scratched his cheeck.

"oh, okay. Thanks anyway" I smiled and left.

I asked Gokudera and Gold is Au and Silver is Ua. My goodnes! I can't believe I forgot that!

"Kyaaa! Did you hear that Kyoko likes someone?" I heard a girl squealed.

"who's he?" I butted in.

"I don't know but they say that he's handsome and charming" she replied.

"who's they?" I asked again.

"I don't know, it's just rumors" she replied.

*veins popped* It's just rumors after all! And all she answered is I don't know. What a pain.

I walked in the hallway and saw Kyoko with....who?

They were both laughing. Kyoko's hand was at his arm. Whatthehell! Whatthef*ckishappening!

Deep breath deep breath deep breath

Oh, f*ck that! Kyoko is with someone! Who the hell would be calm about it! Maybe except for Kyoko haters but still! Who is this guy?!

"Gokudera, go fetch Tsuna and lead him far from hear. Even if you two need to skip classes in the afternoon" I said as I tug his shirt while looking at Kyoko and the boy.

"....Sorry but...he's beside me..." he said which made my eyes largen.

I quickly looked at the left side of Gokudera and...he is really there!

No, no no no.

"Tsuna?" I said as I went to his side. I patted his shoulder.

He was shaking. His fists clenched hard and his teeth were gritted shut.

"Tsuna-"

He ran away and Kyoko didn't saw it.

"Gokudera, as his right hand man and friend, I'll tell you this. Tsuna likes Kyoko, since the very start you met Tsuna, he had a crush on Kyoko.

I want you to follow him and comfort him. I want you make things better, not worse. Understand? Go!" I said.

From his face, he was shocked. Then he ran after Tsuna.

A crowd began to appear, surrounding Kyoko and the boy and they would give way to them. Hibari is not here, he was *cough* sick *cough*

I clenched my hands to a fist. No one makes my friends cry!

I rashly went out of the crowd and I stopped infront of Kyoko.

"Kyoko, who is this man?" I asked, trying to sound supportive instead of angry.

"ah! Jewel-chan! This is Sato Rito" she smiled.

'that man is...her-'

'I know' I cutted off Aqua.

Haru likes Tsuna and I like him too. Tsuna likes Kyoko but she likes another guy. And this guy likes her.

It hurts! I know I like Tsuna but I ship TsunaxKyoko. I don't also like to see my friend cry.

"okay..." I said faintly and left, running towards outside the school.

Tsuna...Tsuna...Tsuna!

Where are you? Are you fine? Please don't do something crazy!

My phone rang and it was Gokudera calling. I accepted it.

"hello?" I said, still running.

"Tsuna...I lost sight of him" he said. He called Tsuna, Tsuna. Not juudaime.

"find him! Make sure he won't do something crazy!" I yelled and I ended the call.

"tch!" I said. No choice!

'Next realm, I force you to open in the name of Leggendia! Accept me! Open to me and me only!

Accept me! Even if die or fail the test!' I said to the ring by mind.

I was sent to a realm. To a realm of the fire phoenix.

There is a phoenix with red flames. "hello leggendia. It seems you forced to open my realm" he said.

"Impavida thought me" I said.

"let's get to the chase. My test is sacrifice" he said.

"and?" I'm impatient and restless.

"my test is easy. Learn how to sacrifice" he said.