Chapter 94: The Second To The Last Day

DAY 304

Jewel's POV

Everything's going fine. The incident about me getting partial amnesia? It's like nothing like that happened at all!

We're all here back at the hotel, having fun and recalling all the days I've spent here. Ah, really...I don't want to leave.

"Jewel-nee! Let's play, plet's play!" Fuuta and Bluebell came over to me.

"Hai, hai. You two would be great couples." I whispered at the last part.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Fuuta asked.

"None, none." I shook my head sideways. This two now are friends, they always smile and play with each other.

And so, I went to play with them. We played Hide-and-Seek, of course I let them win and all, they're kids. Let them enjoy.

"Jewel, wanna come with me?" Yamamoto entered the conversation, his sword at his back.

"To where?" I asked back, standing up.

"Me and Squalo are having a competition, wanna join?" He smiled.

"Sure!" I smiled back at him.

"Let us come as well!" Fuuta and Bluebell chorused.

"Just don't get too close to Squalo." I sweatdropped.

We went to the back part of the hotel, there lies a huge garden with a swimming pool theme park. Going to the garden, we stopped at a very long table. Squalo's already here when we came, and he was patient...wow. No yelling or sword swaying...

Just what are we going to do? Almost everyone is here too.

"Welcome to... The Creative Sword-Style competition!" Byakuran came out of nowhere with a mic.

"Creative... Sword Style... Competition?" I tilted my head. What is this?

"Today, our contestants will make beautiful statues of anything made out of the items we will give!" Byakuran yelled, and then he placed a cut-out trunk of a tree on the table.

Make anything out of this? "You can only use your sword to craft anything. And the one who gets most points...wins!"

Oh, that's easy.

"On your marks..."

I summoned my sword that Agua gave me, the Water Dragon.

"Get set..."

Here goes nothing...

"Go!"

And in a flash, we all are done. For Squalo, he carved a shark. It looks real, it would look more real if it's painted. For Yamamoto, he carved a...sword?!

He got the sword, and swayed it in mid-air. Suddenly, Squalo's shark was been cut in half. "Voiiii! My shark!!!" Squalo yelled, angry.

Even though if it's wood, it managed to split in half Squalo's shark! Though....I find it funny. Squalo means Shark... Pfft! It's like Yamamoto did it to Squalo himself.

"Ah...gome, gome!" Yamamoto rubbed the back of his neck.

"And for Jewel..." They all looked at mine.

"What? It's Maggiore in his beast form." I told them.

I even layed out the details. It's rough scales, the wings, it's tail, the claws, the face...it's almost like him.

Maggiore came out from his ring form to check it out. "Not bad..." he stood right next it, of course he shrunk himself to the size of the one I made.