Chapter 4: I'm In The KHR World!

KHR WORLD

Tsuna's POV

"Poor Jewel." I said and Reborn nodded.

Here it's day and there, it's night.

"I wish I can help you." I mumbled. (At that same time, Jewel wants someone to save her.)

Her tears dropped to her phone, which she's holding.

Suddenly the device stopped working. The screen went blank.

"Huh?" I said, just realised that it went black.

"Is it broken?! Why did it go blank?!" I panicked.

KA-CHUNK

I looked at Reborn and his gun is pointing at me.

"Die, Dame-Tsuna" he says.

"Wait-"

A portal suddenly appeared above the device and both me and Reborn frozed. At that same time, my friends just entered my room and saw it.

REAL WORLD

Jewel's POV

I was crying then suddenly, something circular appeared at my bed.

"Huh?" I said and wiped my tears.

The circular thing became big and I fell into it.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I screamed. I hold onto my phone tightly. My suroundings was rainbow colored, keeps on changing colors.

I was screaming until I landed.

"Where am I?" I turned to my left and saw people. Those people were Tsuna's friends.

I blinked a few times and I rubbed my eyes to make sure. I can't be wrong, It's Tsuna's friends!

"Ciaossu, Jewel." A familiar voice said and I looked down, seeing an infant who wears a black suit, wears a fedora and has a green gecko.

I backed away, realising who talked to me and who I landed on.

"Ouch, my back hurts." A boy with brown hair sat back up.

"Juudaime! Are you alright?" a silverette guy went beside the brunette.

"It's that UMA's fault!" he pointed at me.

Veins popped and I got pissed.

"I'm not an Unidentified Mysterious Animal!" I shouted as I backed away.

"How did you know the meaning of UMA?" Gokudera asked. "that UMA can read minds!"

"Gokudera-kun, she's not an UMA and don't hurt Jewel." Tsuna calms Gokudera down.

He knows my name? Since when?! I'm a big KHR fan and I should be freaking out that they're infront of me but in my current situation, I have lot's of problems.

"She came out from the portal!" Tsuna pointed at the ceiling.

"I'll explain later, just calm down a bit." Tsuna says.

Irie, Spanner and Gianini came in.

"Where's the portal!" they all shouted, but sadly the portal's gone.

The three turned pale after that. I don't know what happened but everyone was shouting and fighting.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Three continuous gunshots was heard and everyone turned silent and turned to Reborn, who fired it.

"Everyone, be quiet or I'll cut your heads off." Reborn threatened and it send chills down my spine.