Chapter 30: In Exchange

"okay, I'll tell you" I took a deep breath.

"I'll sacrifice..." I thought about it. My heart is beating like crazy. My mind is unstable.

"can I scream?" I asked. He seemed confused and but he nodded.

"aaaaaaahhhh!!" I screamed loudly. Tears flowed down my cheeks. 

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry for choosing this" I said, weeping.

"please forgive me. Forgive me for this"

"I'm going to betray myself. I am going to betray my feelings" I cried.

"forgive me...and goodbye" I wiped my tears.

"I sacrifice my feelings towards Tsuna, Sawada Tsunayoshi. I sacrifice my feelings, my feelings that I love him" I finally said it. I said it, my sacrifice.

"granted. I'll give you time to remember your feelings towards him for the last time" he said.

I remember. The day I watched the anime, read the manga, cosplayed as Tsuna, fighting with my sister over him, my anime crush, the day that KHR ended, the day I came here,the time I spent with him here...I remember it all. Too bad I'll forget about my feelings towards him, that I love him.

Heh, I love him. How ironic, I love him, I should treasure this feelings but instead, I'll let it go. I'll forget about it.

"I'm done" I said.

"okay, I'll take away those feelings from you now" the phoenix said.

He placed his claw on my forehead and chest. Slowly, my feelings towards Tsuna disappeared. I forgot that I love him-wait, I love him? What the heck am I thinking?

"now, you passed the test. Time to know about the ring" the phoenix said.

Oh yeah, the sacrifice. What did I sacrifice again? 

"I am Kasai, the fire phoenix" he introduced.

"um...who's that friend that Impavida told me that can read the future?" I asked.

"that friend is the ring itself" he answered.

Wait, the ring? The ring itself?

"the ring is a dear friend of the dragons and phoenix'. The ring our leader. The leader of dragons and phoenix'" Kasai said.

"the leader is?" 

"the leader is a hybrid. Someone supperior and unique and rare, very rare. A half-dragon, half-phoenix"

" how did that happen?'

"a dragon and a phoenix mated. It was impossible, even if you did, there's a small chance that the baby will live but, our leader survived"

"the leader's name?"

"maggiore,that is his name" he replied.

"our time is done. I'll make sure that your sacrifice will be worth it, far more worth it" he said.

"wait-"

"goodbye. You'll meet the metal phoenix next" he said and I'm back to the KHR world.

DAY 70

wait...what did I sacrificed? Ugh! I'm always being cutted off if I ask the most imporant things.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, Tsuna!

'Leggendia, don't worry. I already fixed it. Kyoko never met Sato Rito' the voice of Kasai echoed in my mind.

=_= that is too powerful...too powerful...powerful

'Tsuna didn't ran away, Tsuna didn't saw Kyoko with Sato. Although, Gokudera doesn't know Tsuna likes Kyoko' he said.

=_= ...okay...I guess it's worth it.

'you still didn't get the answer of Gold and Silver' he continued.

=_=...I thought it was supposed to be worth it?

'oh, and your gift from me is a red phoenix keychain and I upgraded the strenght and blow of your sword' he said and I heard nothing from him after that.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that Impavida gave me a blue phoenix keychain. Now I have lot's of keychain for my sword. My sword is upgraded also!

I rushed back to Namimimori and-shoot! The demon is there and I stopped running. He saw me outside the school, uh-oh.

"herbivore, why are you outside the school? And classes started already. I'll bite you to death" he readied his tonfas.

"Hibari, I just I want to tell you that I saw some thugs about to vandalise the school with markers, sprays and paint. Remember the time we came back from Italy? We came back and theirs this group in Namimori that does bad things, right? I thought it was them and I chased them, and I kinda lost them. Atleast the school wasn't vandalised right?" I lied, although the group is real.

"hn. Then go in already, herbivore" he said and I ran to my classroom. I thought he was sick?! What is he doing here anyway?

Well, I was scolded by the teacher and I caught up with the lesson. Kyoko is back to normal, no Sato Rito guy in her life. Tsuna is also back to normal, no more heartbroken stuff and of course...Gokudera also went back to normal, he doesn't know Tsuna likes Kyoko.

Now, I wonder, what did I sacrifice again? Hm...ugh! Can't remember!

Class ended and we went back home. I got my notebook diary and opened it.

Day 70,

Well, let's just say that....................and then I met Hibari and luckily, I wasn't bitten to death. (sorry, lazy to type right now)

                                                           -Jewel

Guahhh! I'm so tired! I jumped to the bed and snuggled. I'm so very tired. oh no, wait. I'm gonna have crazy dreams again...huhuhu! please no more horror. I had a hard time forgeting about Hibari in that nightmare.

Hm....and then Maggiore, the ring itself. I wonder how did it became a ring? I'll ask the next phoenix, the lightning one according to Impavida.

Well, time to sleep. *yawn*

Maggiore's POV

"Leggendia, the other trade or exchange is you won't have any crazy dreams that will last until the next meeting or it will last forever" I said. Leggendia won't hear me until she met all dragons and phoenix.

"the other one is also...Tsuna realising the feelings towards you. In exchange for your feelings of your love towards Tsuna, Tsuna realizes he loves you. Yes, he loves you but, he won't realize it until you sacrificed your feelings"

"he will only realised it if you already left this world. He will realise it with the help of Reborn and himself but it changed thanks to you"

Know, you forgot you love Tsuna but he loves you. What will you do if you found out he loves you?