Chapter 17: The Metal Dragon Realm

DAY 39

Jewel's POV

*Stares*

*Stares nonstop*

"uh.....Jewel? Why do you keep on staring at the wall? Why don't you eat your breakfast?" Tsuna said as he was worried.

I slammed my head on the table and said "uggghhh!". I still can't get over my dream. What the fudge is that anyway?

Tsuna started confessing and kissing then he started sexy dancing to the fake Gokudera a.k.a. Mukuro. Then the real Gokudera came with just plain white apron. Then Mukuro showed up with a centuar body. Ryohei also started to be all girly and etc.

Curse you side effect! This will continue for 14 days!!! Hell.....hell....nonstop hell.

'read my mind all you want Reborn. Go tell them my dream and I'll tell them of what you did in my dream' I thought.

"why is Jewel-chan like that?" Maman asked as she's very worried.

"it's because of her dream" Tsuna replied.

"what dream?"

"I don't know"

"that woman! Making the 10th and his mom worried! Tch!" I heard Gokudera muttered.

It's your fault! You came to the room with an apron! I sighed.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

So, I told them about my dream.....no wait-Reborn told it them for me. Would you expect a girl telling Tsuna that he.....and Gokudera weared....and Ryohei acted.....and etc.

Reborn also knows about me starting to train with the creators. He told it to them too, he included that my dream was a side effect.

"Jewel-chan.....um..." Tsuna looked down and blushed. "I'm sorry that I did that in your dream.....and we understand"

".....thank you..." I said.

"tch, sorry for what I said a while ago" Gokudera apologised. He doesn't look happy.

"ahahaha, Jewel you have some funny dream there" Yamamoto smiled. "and no wonder you've gotten strong. You trained with a-"

Reborn let Leon turn to a gun and shot Yamamoto. The bullet are paint balls that glow in the dark. Yamamoto dogded it.

"Remember, you guys can't tell or talk about the 'D' and 'P' around people or even if your talking with each other" Reborn said.

"ah, gome-gome!" Yamamoto smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"stupid baseball idiot" Gokudera commented.

But seriously, if I was Yamamoto, I would get pissed and I would punch him. Even if he has a face that charms girls.

Day 39,

I had a very crazy and weird dream. I will continue to have this for 14 days! Oh God, please help me.

Reborn told the others about my dream and about my training. They understood it.

*sigh* I hope this dreams will go away.

                                                 -Jewel

DAY 43

My dreams stopped. Yes! It stopped! Thank you lord! For some reason, my dream happens in the same place but that place is nowhere to be found in Namimori.