Chapter 5: 305 Days

The tree technicians stayed silent.

Uh-oh... that ain't good...

"Vongole, let me see the device." Spanner brought out his hand and waited for Tsuna to give it.

"Here." Tsuna placed it in the hand of Spanner.

"When we were watching, it suddenly went blank. Then, before Reborn plan to shoot me, a portal appeared." The Vongola 10th explained.

"What were you thinking that time? The both of you." Irie spoke. He meant me and Tsuna.

"Uh me? I was thinking that someone will please help me." I replied.

"I was thinking that I want to help Jewel." Tsuna replied too.

"You were thinking that you want to help me?!" I said. I can't believe that Tsuna wants to help me. Tsuna nodded.

"Irie, Gianini, can you help me fix this?" Spanner said as he lift the broken device.

"Sure." the two chorused.

The three technicians went to fix the device and know what caused the portal to appear.

We were left, waiting for them to come back.

I was nervous! The KHR guys are just right infront of me! I want to faint but I can't.

"Um... Jewel, can you show some videos of us?" Tsuna asked.

"Ah, alright." I brought out my phone and placed it to the last episode, epidode 203.

They watched it and others were dumbfounded. It reached the end and the ending song was played.

"That's the last episode. They didn't continue the fight with Shimon and the fight with the Vendice." I pointed out.

"So how do you know about those stuff if the anime ended?!" Gokudera said with a braty attitude.

"I read the manga. I told you, the manga ended when Reborn told Tsuna that he'll become the Neo Vongola Primo and I read it all." I explained, trying to be calm.

I even thought that approaching Gokudera would be easy but it seems it's harder than it looks.

My phone used half of it's battery so, I turned it off. Everyone was silent again.

"Jewel, in your world, who do they ship?" asked Reborn.

"Ship who?" I asked back.

"Who did they choose for Dame-Tsuna?"

"Lot's" I replied.

"What do you mean by that?!" Tsuna was confused.

"Most is Kyoko of course." I stated and Tsuna had a relieved face.

"Though, others chose yaoi." I said in disgust. I hate yaoi... a little.

"Yaoi? What's that?" Tsuna tilted his head.

I don't want to tell it infront of guys! As if I'll tell that it's a boyxboy! Nooo!

"So that's what it ism" Reborn smirked.

Shoot! I forgot Reborn can read minds!

"Dame-Tsuna, it's better if you wouldn't know." Reborn says.

"Eeehhh?! But-"

"Just follow on what I say or I'll blow your head off." Reborn made Leon into a gun and pointed it at Tsuna.

"Hieeee!" Tsuna shrieked.

"Pft! Hahhahaha!" I laughed from the sight.

"Why are you laughing, woman?!" Gokudera got pissed.